Looking for information on the Plague

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKing

Scout
Greetings to all,

I am looking for what is needed to cure the this problem. If anyone has a list of what is need and the order in which they need to be applied could they send me a message. Once I know what is need I will be asking those that travel the mist if they could gather what is needed from outside our lands as well as anyone here that may be able to help. I will of course pay for them, I do not have a great deal of coin so I can only pay for some. If anyone else is will to help in anyway, it would be a boon.

thank you and may the sun guide you,

Ra'Sha al'Kazim

I am be willing to pays too for the following.

Restore Limb Potion
Salve of Slipperiness
Remove Paralysis Potion
Antidote
Rid Disease Potion

What be needed be different depending on how far de be diseased. These all be needed for different stages.

-Warsor

Warsor,

so there is no remove weakness? What is the proper application order?

-Ra'Sha al'Kazim

Ra'Sha al'Kazim,

Not sure if we met in person this past waymeet, b'regardless...
I know members of team Flaming Balls – Muggs, Ravvna, and Loken at least – discovered the proper combination of cure components f'r the first phase of plague. I know they also discovered there are about four stages of the plague. I suggest you try contactin' them specifically.

-Jovunn

-Juvunn

This was all figured out before the winter, but I didnt write it down as I thought that the Earth Guild had. I have spoken with Neridin about what he and his group have done. I had thought that there was the need for a Remove Weakness. Which is why I have ask the Town in general what they might know about this.

Ra'Sha al'Kazim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back