Looking for information

PirateFox

Scholar
Anyone know anything about this symbol? Paying coin for useful information. Better the information, the larger the quantity of coin.
*flails picture at the dreamtime*

-- Lagarde

Attachments

• TheseGuys.jpg
    TheseGuys.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 68
No one? No one wants my money? C'mon, someone has to know something! Offer closes tomorrow night.

-- Lagarde

Ill take your money sucker!!. Alls u have to do is walk alowne on any street in new acrathia! The T aint **** - it got nothin on FOMORI BROTHERS who rule in this towne. U wont move some reel coin u go with the Fomori any day of the weak. Beacuas the Fomori brothers find u even if u try 2 hide. FOMRI BROTHERS COMING 4 U GOLD!!

Theo "Ruff Nuckles" Millage

Oh, by the brass balls of Tyrok, here we go again folks: Theo "Three Beard Hair" Millage is at it again. Shut your face kid before someone shuts it for you. Oh, and Lagarde, do us all a favor, and leave it be, no one else needs the light shined on their **** because you took a dirt nap.

Killian “Springblade” Hargrave

ILL **** YOR FACE SPRGBLAD! NE time NE whar. Lagard u com roll with some reel toffs not this piece of ****

FOMRI BROTHERS 4 LIFE

Oh, for fucks sake, pipe down you worthless excuse for a sack of ogre spunk. The Fomori ain't ****, and you get an opinion when your balls drop. Keep it up, and you'll find yourself with your *** in a sling.

Greetings Lagarde!
I've never seen such a clear version of this image. I'm hesitant to suggest that you dig any further into this, but I do thank you for sharing it. A rare find indeed.

Zachary Fairwinds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Spprengblad u shut ur fat moth b4 the FOOMORI BROTHERS com shut it 4 U!! U won pees of this u com shiw ur face in Fomri Town and we see wuse balls get droped!

Sayme with u zochry u stay out of these if u nowe whats good 4 u beacuas wonce the Fmori Broos roll thryu towne then all the gold will b gone 2 the acrathians beacuas it will be alls FOMRI 4 EVER

RUFF NUCKLES KING 4 ALLS

Alright, I'm done here, but you: Theo, you drooling, brainless, stumbling wash of troll-vomit, you best watch yourself, and don't go walking alone at night, you might find yourself in over your head, or without one. Lagarde, Zachary, you've been warned, it's on you.

Hey Lagarde,

Due to recent developments, I have reason to believe that there are a few individuals that may be interested and related to this symbol. Perhaps you should further investigate: Theo "hair brained" Millage, and Killian "BouncyStaff" Hargrave. They may be some how related to the symbol.

Though, there is a chance that you might simply find them lying on the floor of a tavern after a night of too much ale as well. Either seems a good place to look! Good luck!
~Puck

Hop ur fists is as big as ur stupd moth puck beacuas if FOMRI BROTERS find u then u will b in wurl of hurt!!!

RUFF NUCKLES

Hop ur fists is as big as ur stupd moth puck beacuas if FOMRI BROTERS find u then u will b in wurl of hurt!!!

RUFF NUCKLES
The moth I met somewhat recently is much larger than a fist. She's large enough that she even has her own fists! I wouldn't really call her my moth though, it's not okay to claim that you own someone else.
What is a Fomri? it sounds like the tasty froth you get when you make a warm chocolate drink!

Oh also, do you mean a whirl of hurt? because all the whirly places I've been are just really fun and make you a little dizzy. I wouldn't say that it hurts at all.

If you're saying Ruff, then you must be some kind of candid-kyn, I look forward to meeting you Nuckles! Perhaps we could have some tea in the tavern together.

~Puck

I'd pay top coin for information on this symbol! There's a story here I can smell it a mile away, and what's the deal with this RUFF NUCKLES any way is he some sort of crime idiot savant? Bring him in for an interview.

Oh and it occurs to me that I still haven't made a formal apology to the so called “FREEMEN”. So, here it is! My condolences that the barbarians have more time to be offended then to wash themselves.

Robin Pritchard Acathian Times Editor and Chief.

*sighs at the drunken bantering*

Zachary, perhaps we could discuss this over a drink or two? I'm curious what you know of the symbol.

Killian, I'm guessing you know just as much about this, but you seem to have your hands full with Theo at the moment. If you'd like to chat privately, please take clean up after whatever mess you leave and we can talk.

Robin...sober up. You're embarrassing us all.

Zachary, perhaps we could discuss this over a drink or two? I'm curious what you know of the symbol.

*A little hesitant, but accepting*

Sure... but I think I need to call it a night. Could we talk Friday evening? What time might work for you?

Zachary Fairwinds

I should be around the tavern a bit late, as I have early business. 11 bells, I definitely should be around.

Sounds good... I'll try to find you near then.

Zachary Fairwinds

Actually... Come find me down the street at Gliatha's deli [Monster Camp] between 10 and 11 bells that night. We can walk over to the Town Hall and you can buy me a round.

Back