Looking for Intelligence and Ambassadors

Mathis

Scholar
My fellow travelers-

We have learned much in the past three years and as I have previously mentioned to many of you, there is strength in such knowledge. To that end I am seeking out adventurers who can assist me in gathering more information.

There are a number of organizations in our lands who may be of aid in fighting Bleak and we are looking for people willing to serve as Ambassadors to those organizations. An incomplete list of groups includes:

• The Silverstar Legion
  • The Thirsters
  • The Arcane Academy - Mathis
  • The Celestines - Mathis
  • Assorted nobility
  • The Dwarves
  • The Nation State of Foundry
  • Finis Auta Magika
  • The Elemental Planes - Fredrick and Radi
  • Assorted races
  • Baroness Cavdottir (Valbridge/Barbarians/Gypsies) - Ardos
  • The Drevik - Radi
  • The Dragon Council/Dragons in the World?
If you are interested in acting as an Ambassador to one of these organizations (or if you have contacts with a group not yet listed here) please let me know so that we can coordinate our efforts. I have a lot on my plate, so if anyone else wants to coordinate with the Celestines let me know.

In addition to uniting allies we are also seeking out more resources to fight Bleak including information on:

• Items that improve healing ability (including a set of items that greatly enhances a healer and a broach that doubles the effect of healing spells)
  • Advanced potion making knowledge (including the ability to craft flasks that create potions as long as they are filled) - Baron Bohmer may have information about this, his knowledge of healing is expansive
  • Artifacts related to fighting Ice and Death
  • Artifacts related to Time and Spirit
  • Any items that can protect/empower large groups (assorted horns and war banners)
  • Any items that can renew skills
  • Any items that can return a person from death
  • Weapons that are adept at fighting Dragons, Undead, or Elementals
  • Any information that you might have on the Prison
  • Any information that you might have on the Sentence Ritual
  • The names of powerful artifacts
If you have information, would like to spearhead the search for any of these thing, or have something to add to this list please let me know so that we cover as much ground as possible.

The more information we have heading into the gathering the better, so that we can prepare a list of things to accomplish (in addition to whatever fresh terror Bleak sends our way).

In service of Dragonreach,
Sir Mathis,
Order of the Emerald Flame

Last edited:
Mathis,
As I have been training under the tutelage of Baroness Cavdottir, I am in a better place than most to speak with her. I will ask what help the barbarians and gypsies of valbridge may be able to offer to rid our lands of Bleak once and for all. As always, if there is any way you think I may better be able to help, let me know.
Ardos Irani

Ardos-

You're on the list. If the Baroness or the residents of Valbridge have any suggestions let me know and we can get working on implementing them.

-Mathis

Having been to most of the planes with setting up stones, I can probably represent them (or at least tell you about them).

-Radi

Radi-

I've added you to the list and also listed you to deal with the Drevik as you've been working with them already. I'd recommend focusing on Fire, Life, Radiance (all of those for the obvious reasons), Death, Ice (because they don't like Bleak stealing their power), Lightning (for information), and maybe Dust (to keep our actions hidden). Let us know what you find and we'll add it to the list.

-Mathis

I am working on getting meetings with the Icons, it just takes time.

Fredrick Crawford

Wasn't Wren a member of Finis Auta Magica? I don't know if he still adventures or not, but he could be worth reaching out to.

-Banradi

If anyone knows how to reach out to the Contract Maker who sends the crazy homunculus into town, I would love to speak with him.

Also, if you know anything about the Prison on Vacuum I'd love to hear about it before the gathering.

-Mathis

Joseph,

Kit and I would be... honored to be your ambassadors.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

Ser Mathis,

I would be happy to assist. I am a trained diplomat in humoid and draconic relations.

Lady FallingStar

Lady FallingStar-

The loyalty of you and your family to the cause of protecting the people of Fortanis is well-known and I welcome your aid once again. Please keep in mind that communication will be ongoing throughout the year and if you accept these responsibilities you will need to make the trip to visit Dragonreach regularly. If you do not believe that this will be possible perhaps it would be better for your to serve as an advisor to those who will be able to be regularly present, giving them what aid you can when you are within the lands and providing them advice between gatherings. Please let me know how you wish to proceed. In any case I look forward to seeing you and discussing how our respective lands can be of aid to one another in this fight.

In service of Dragonreach,
Sir Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

Back