Looking for local Blacksmith/Runeic Lore

Vim Dioa

Hello
I am Roaragrim Stoutbelly. I am lookin to find da local blacksmith. I am a smith myself and was wondering if I could pay you to use your forge while I am about. I know dis be a terrible breach of protacols, an do so apologize in advance for the crass way I am reaching out to you, but I have little other options being I know no one with in your community.

Also have a great interest in the local rune magic/lore if any about.

Thank You Very Much
Roragrim Stoutbelly

Greetings Roaragrim,

I do not for certain if we have a "local" blacksmith. I know a handful of adventurers that are trained, but I am not aware of the skill. Nomeric, an elf and leader of the Squishables, may be the most skill. Though his forge is likely hard to reach without him bringing you along personally. It is the Griffon Forge, and rumor has it a forge that has crafted many legendary weapons of the past. Likely the vast majority of crafting needs have been filled by a traveling merchant rabbitkin by the name of Jehyu.

I am also not familiar with rune magic. I would advise you to visit the Tower of Magi. They are specialized casters and their may be someone more familiar, or may know of where to look specifically. If I come across something runic, I will bear you in mind.

Back