Looking for more Spellcraftable scrolls.

Lurin

Duke
As many of you know, I seek to provide as many spell craftable effects available to the town as I am able, unfortunately the scrolls which provide the source of the magic tend to be scarce and hard to come by, if you have any of the below I am willing to trade services, money, or a few magical trinkets for them. Please remember these scrolls will be used for the town's good in the majority, although i do plan to charge a small fee for my services invoking such magics. If you have a scroll and you do not know what it is, please bring it by and I will happily identify it for free if I am able with no obligation to sell.

Scrolls I am looking for that I know of

Arcane Armor
Bane
Cloak
Protection Aura
Spell Parry
Spirit Link
Warder Glyph
Summon Elemental (Magisterium)
Channel Spell
Cloak of Darkness.

I am also interested in Preserve Durations and Permanencys and will pay a high premium for such.

As I said I have a number of items to trade, as well as gold for these scrolls should you have some, please contact me and we can make a deal.

Items for trade (all are good for just under a year currently and travel the mists) all are small and easy to carry without flaw unless noted.

6xDay Stone bolt
1xDay lightning Storm
1xDay Reflect magic - Larger item
1xDay Wizard Lock

Back