Looking for participants for Ritual

Lurin

Duke
As those who were at the last short market day likely remember I acquired a scroll with the intent to create an item with a few charges of a life spell to help ensure those in our lands that are not as experienced as much of the adventurer population. As this will only be my second ritual casting I am looking for a bit of assistance in actually performing the ritual. As this casting is more a matter of determination and will then it is power, I am not seeking ritualist help so much as I am looking to find three people that believe strongly in the people of Wayside to lend their focus during the casting to help ensure the strongest possible item is created.

Those interested should let me know at their first opportunity, and be prepared to help with this casting very early Friday evening, ideally without having conflicting items to tend to immediately. This casting should not take more then ten minutes or so.

Regards

-Enan Bluewater

Young Barrister,

You can count on me, if you need me. Though I do not know the adventurers of Wayside very well, I am highly skilled in casting rituals. Let me know,

Many blessings,
BtB

Bluewater,
I would be more than happy to assist in the creation of life items. I haven't performed a ritual solo yet, however I had taken part in a few rituals before.

Goodman Bluewater,

I have experience casting rituals and if you need any assistance, I would be more than willing to help.

Sera FallingStar

My thanks to everyone that has express interest thus far, to be honest my desire is to have more participants that don't know ritual magics as well as it's my concern that overly focusing on channeling the flow of the magic, instead of impressing upon it the heart of our message might weaken the ultimate effect. However I'll by no means refuse help if I cannot find enough less studied adventurers to fill my needs.

-Enan

Back