Looking for ride in NJ to May HQ Event

Aven

Artisan
Hey all... I am writing this on behalf of Pete Ross. He is looking to go to the May 2-4, 2008 HQ event. He lives in northern NJ and needs a ride. He said that he could take the day off and would be available whenever.

I can take Pete's gear or I can take Pete and have someone else take his gear. Unfortunately I can't take both his gear and his body. Please let me know if you can help... this way we can get everyone there and have a great time!

J

I am going to the event with someone and along as the other person is willing i would be glad to take em
im at my friends whim to when I can leave and come home again though

FW

Frank where in NJ do you both hail from? Pete lives up in Passaic county. I can PM you with the exact information once you know better if it works for you and your friend.

J

Im in Bordentown but have GPS and im retired so picking some one up is not a problem
I will be Bringing Erica to the Events as she is unable to drive with her leg
She is in Jersey City and its her call if I can take another Passenger
Also I dont know how much stuff She has to bring.

FW

Frank Wiccan said:
Also I dont know how much stuff She has to bring.

It's Erica. There probably won't be enough room in the car for you! ;)

Okay so Pete no longer needs a ride... he can't make it after all. However, he will be able to attend the NJ Memorial Day Event and the 2nd May event. He will probably be looking for rides to those two events if anyone is looking to carpool.

J

Back