Looking for someone special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wandering into the Ogre's Head tavern, Clover spies an open table and weaves her way through the busy crowd. Taking the seat with her back to the wall, she waves the serving boy over; eyeing him up and down wondering what he would be like ...... she pulls her thoughts back to the business she had come to the tavern for. As the serving boy takes her order for a hot spiced wine to take the evening chill from her bones, she whispers for his ears only " Have you seen Master Garridan recently or can you get word to him for me, we need to discuss some business". Clover slides a silver piece across the table and then lifts her hand to caress his chest, slipping the coin into his open jerkin, smiling mischieviously. She sits back waiting for her wine and for Garridan to either contact her or to make an appearance at the tavern.

Yetta tries to catch Clover's eye to invite her over and join herself and Magnus. It would be nice to chat with someone familiar after so long in a city full of strangers.

A hooded stranger enters the Ogre's head in the early morning scaning the room they find the person they are looking for.
The hooded figure weaves their way through the crowd and stops at the table with Clover they bend down and purchase a few of her baked goods before leaving.
(slipping her a note silently under her basket)

(note reads in PM)

Clover pulls the note from underneath her basket, takes a quick glance around to make sure she is alone before opening it and reading it.
...(She smiles secretly to herself).

Glancing up, she smiles at Yetta, finishes her wine, and prepares to leave. On the way out she stops at Yettas table and says, "hello my friend, I would love to stay and chat a while, but exhaustion creeps in my bones and I need to rise early tomorrow and bake bread. Thank you for the invite, perhaps next time". She reaches in her basket and leaves a couple of cookies on the table, "for Magnus, and yourself, give him my regards". She then proceeds to the door, adjusts her cloak, and leaves.

Magnus munches on a cookie and gives another to munch "soon munch you will be big and meaty" as he pets the baby seal and pours some salt water on to it "yes you will" he says with a smile

Garridan is standing outside the tavern as Clover exits the taver. "Ah Clover, walk with me." he says leading her into the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back