Looking for Strong Backs and skilled labor(IBGA opportunity)

Lurin

Duke
(OOG Note: IBGA opportunities come around entirely due to actions by other players, who may or may not be willing to reveal their involvement in any undertaking, should you wish to devote some of your IBGA time (considered as roughly half your free time between events) to such an undertaking you are often (not always!) given a bit of information, or in game resources for your help. In order to be eligible for such a reward you MUST preregister for the next event. Participating in an IBGA opportunity also advances (er assuming you help!....) the project or goal in question, although anything beyond broad details are reserved for the player(s) who initiated the action)

Good People of Fort Miller,

Unless the name of the town has been changed, I've been busy so such a change might have been unnoticed by me. At anyrate, I am the foreman of the newly begun Kilner ore recovery mine and am looking for some strong backs to help with the initial labor, moving stone, setting timbers, creating the sluices and furnaces to refine the ore once its extracted. We could also used some skilled engineers if there is anyone with applicable knowledge to help with the camp and mine set up. It is our hope that once this mine is functional we will be able to provide good quality ore at reasonable prices for the community.

Should you be interested please let me know.

- John Kilner
Foreman, Kilner Ore Recovery

Hello Mr. Kilner.
I don't have the strongest back but i would be willing to help you out.
Thanks
Crow.

Goodman Kilner,

How may I help with your ore recover mining endeavor?

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Dwarven MasterSmith of the SOON-TO-BE-RENAMED-FORT-MILLER

Back