Looking to fill out my spellbook.

Icey

Adept
Greetings. As the snow begins to melt it brings with it a new year. Along with a new year it brings forth potential for more danger. In order for a healer, like myself, to keep up I require a wider variety of spells. If anyone could point me in the direction of the Earth's Guild I would be grateful. It might even give you a little more notice from me on the battlefield. I am well aware of the costs money wise for the spells and you won't have to worry about spotting me any money. Also it would be great if someone could help me with magic of the 7th level.

I hope you are all alive and well.

~Brother Icey

I know someone that can help you with both. I plan on being at the April gathering.
Seek me out there, i'll be the one with the spiky hair.

Tets

Sounds good, but I would love to have my spells on this coming gathering. Granted if I find both this coming gathering would you be able to help me with 8th level Earth?

I can not teach you that level of earth magics, but I do have a full spell book with all the spells in it you could copy from.

Thorador Boulderfist

Icey said:
Sounds good, but I would love to have my spells on this coming gathering. Granted if I find both this coming gathering would you be able to help me with 8th level Earth?

Yes

My thanks to both of you. Now I merely need to get my hands on the necessary ink to copy the spells down with.

Back