Looking to hire guards for this coming Friday evening

Polare

Count
Good afternoon,

I am looking to hire two guards for a period of no more than three hours this coming Friday evening (and likely far less). I would be willing to pay three gold in trade goods to each guard and give them a preferred rate below my usual cost on those items. I do not expect any incidents, but there is a slight possibility that danger might arise. In that case I will add additional danger pay to be negotiated based on what exactly occurs.

I need people who are dependable, capable, and willing to follow orders. Their duties will occur in public areas and will not involve anything untoward. Please contact me privately if interested.

Many thanks for your time,
Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

*grins around his tusks*

Depending on what your definition of capable is, I may be able to assist you. I'm not as good as the Elder, but I'm better than Vavarick.

Respectfully,
Maxvell D'Irons

Greetings, monsieur D'Irons!

Much to my appreciative surprise, I have received more applications for these positions than expected. I am sorry to say that the positions have already been filled.

I appreciate your interest and hope to see you in town this coming Friday night.

Many thanks for your time,
Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

Back