Loremasters guild meeting October 415

HalveElven

Unto New Acarthia do I, Sr Lorekeeper Amberion Welminster, send greetings! Let it be known that the Loremasters Guild will have its meeting at 10 bells of the morning on Saturday. I have once again arranged for space in the crafting building. There I will welcome in those who joined recently so they can be known to the rest of the guild as well as those who aspire to join. Also be aware that Sr Loreseeker Petra has sent me notice that she may have a mission for the Guild this gather. Please be at the meeting so we can coordinate with her.

I also wish to make it known that the meeting is open to all who are interested in the Loremasters

I once again look forward to seeing all who may attend this gather and hear of your exploits.

Yours in service
Sr Lorekeeper Amberion Welminster
acting Savant of the New Acarthian Loremasters Guild

My wife, Brooke Blaine, and I have recently had a child so I will not be in attendance. I wish the Loremaster's Guild all the best with their mission and wish I could join you.

-Squire Graham Wolsey of Warchester

I'm just excited to go Loreseeking with our new Sr Loreseeker, or really any Loreseeker whose last name isn't Jones.

Back