Lost Slave Update(s)

Avaran

Baron
(Gyr addressing the citizenry of Landfall)

Greetings, Citizens of Landfall,

As we continue to labor toward the establishment of a permanent settlement here in Landfall, our band of has faced and overcome many trials in the short time that we have been here. Some of us have already sacrificed much, and it is our duty to make sure that those sacrifices are not made in vain.

Brave adventures such as The Black and Fierce have thus far thrown their all into our endeavor here, and it is our duty to follow through on the task at hand, the task of bringing our lost friends, loved ones, and companions home, and then really taking the fight to the Harkonnians. I am pleased to announce that we have made progress in our attempts to locate The Black and Fierce, as well as a few others of our company who still remain captured by our enemy.

My military units have discovered documents and maps which contain information about the movement of a large number of slaves, set to move out this Saturday toward a set meeting location, and then moving out from there as a larger group to a final destination, where they will be loaded onto ships and sent back to Harkonnia for re-education and training. Included in this group are what is described as "high profile" prisoners, likely those taken from our band of brothers.

I am sending Sir Iftikhaar and a small band of military personnel to intercept what we hope are about half these groups of slaves, hopefully before they are able to meet up with the main body of the Harkonnian army, with the other half being handled fully by my military forces.

Now, more than ever, we need the adventures of Landfall to step up and do their duty to help protect not only the citizenry of Landfall, but each other as well. I can tell you that we know the routes they will be taking, and the approximate time they will be traveling with their prisoners on these routes. Speed, stealth, and surprise would be ideal; bring traps if you have them, alchemy too.

Report to Sir Iftikhaar if you are interested in helping, and let's bring our brothers home shall we?

-Lord Gyr

Back