Maelstrom Cast & Crew

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Hello to all my cast, and crew members old, and new. A huge thank you to everyone that contributed into making our June event so bloody awesome.

It's getting close to that time again, and some of you are thinking... Dude, Greg the event is like forever from now chill out. True, but November is going to come fast, and this is our Season closer, we will have more travelling players, and well... reasons. Which may, or may not have anything to do with Big West, coming up next year.

If you are planning on being on our Cast & Crew for the upcoming November game I would like to know sooner rather than later. Aka if you can let me know by OCTOBER 1st, that would be rad. We have roles that we would like to cast, and we want YOU to fulfill those roles.

So shoot me a message here, or better yet send me an email to our Maelstrom@alliancesf.net email address so I can get you added to the list, and we can set some dates to have some rehearsals/meetings/workshops, insert word here that gets you excited.

We have a great event coming up, its going to be awesome, but we need you. The heart, and soul of the crew to make it happen.

Back