[Maelstrom] Creatures encountered

Tseddon

Since we've been here we've fought an assorted groups of elementals, I'm currently interested in two things.

1. List of the elementals we have encountered/fought or seen.
2. List of everything else we've encountered.

If you could include where you saw them as well. We know they are tainting animals, so please don't list them each seperately.

Current List

Elemental:
Ice
Flame
Lightning
Stone
Life
Order
Chaos
Death
Fear - Inhabiting Old mortal Capital.
Conglomerate Elemental
Shadow Elemental - need to shine light on them to harm them.

Other creatures encountered:
Nightmare Creatures - Contact Phedre when spotted.
Despair spiders - Former inhabitants of the Bastion
Circle Stalker - Whereabouts unknown.
Emaciated fish creature
Fungal Creatures - attracted to precious metals, silvered weapons
Abomination - undead infused with life energy, spawned entangling prodigy

I'll update this list as people respond so you won't need to check all messages to see if something was already mentioned.

-Genji

Re: [Maelstrom] Creature's encountered

We have encountered nightmare creatures of various breeds. Some with multiple eyes, some with but a single eye. Most are unaffected by weapon blows unless they (the creature) are directly bathed in a source of light. Some are not overly challenging to defeat, while others can shun creatures of their choosing and channel spells through their weapons and generate effects by the sound of their voice. Particular ones stalk specific individuals and attempt to assimilate and control them, while mimicking their likeness and voice.

We have encountered an emaciated fish creature capable of existing on land that has a glowing light on its head. It lures prey nearby, then strikes with channeled magic that can bind your foot to the ground. It follows up by attempting to overpower victims with paralyzing bites.

Then there was that unique abomination that feeds on the spirits of the living and spawns ensnaring progeny.

We have also happened to come upon a race of non-violent fungal humanoids. They do not appear capable of speech, and are almost entirely unable to understand the common tongue.

A group of us while trying to recover a life cat that had been taken, encountered a peaceful, mischievous, helpful, but odd, "Shadow Elemental".
this Shadow Elemental was who put the items in the young gypsies hands including the scroll witch apparently was Leon but had been lost on the battle field earlier that night. it was attempting to return the item lost on the fields of conflict. it liked to use sleep. it has a name i forgot it, Merissa silver rose would know more about him.

Several of seem to have encountered hybrid elementals of various types.

If anyone encounters any creatures from Nightmare on this plane, please bring it to my attention immediately.

Preferably before you manage to dispatch them.

-Phedre

Back