Maelstrom Event 07/-15-17/16

The Lantern Bearers with help from Mystwalkers from several other realms have managed to secure their smaller, yet cozy accommodations. With the warmer months upon them, and the efforts of many across Fortannis, hunger is less of a threat for the time being. The efforts of the Lantern Bearers have not gone unwitnessed and more spirits resurrect with each passing fortnight.

An ancient city from a long lost race lies abandoned now that the lord of the land has fallen. Revelations from allies old, and new alike have begun to map out places that may hide clues to the past, and ways to shape the future of the Maelstrom.

There is an energy in the air, a feeling, something just at the edges of sensation, it niggles, and occasionally distracts.... it could be hope.

Important Note: This event will hosted at Camp Chesebrough!

Let us know what your characters have been doing this past month.

Downtimes are due by Friday July 1st Send them to: Maelstrom@alliancesf.net

We will also be accepting pre-registrations until
Sunday July 10th 11:59 pm.

Please use our Pre-Reg Form for Pre-Registration! And if you want Pre-Pay here!

Event Cost:
Players:

$55.00 if you have pre-registered on or before Sunday July 10th.
$70.00 at the door.

-$5.00 Bay area Larp reward
If you have attended one of our local Larps bring your character sheet from their last game for 5 dollars off this game! This counts for the following local Larps:
-Realms of Conflict
-Gaslight
-Firefly
-Dark Prospects

New Players are $30.00.

To our returning players! If you bring a New Player along and they play for at least 3 Games, you will receive 50% the cost of a Weekend event of your choice! Make sure you note the referral in the purple binder at check in!

Cast and Crew:
Free to play!

Food:
There is a Meal Plan available for $20. Meals are planned for Friday Night Dinner, Saturday Morning Breakfast, Saturday Day Lunch, Saturday Night Dinner, Sunday is Leftovers.

Meals are provided for cast and crew. If you are a guild member, or are planning on NPCíng please let us know so we can feed you.

Bottled water will be provided.

Menu:
Friday Dinner 10pm: TBA (Will be postd by Benny Breadbowl)
Saturday Breakfast 11am: TBA
Saturday Dinner 7pm: TBA
If you do not wish to take part in the meal plan please make sure you do bring enough to take care of yourself. We do have access to an onsite kitchen.

Chesebrough Scout Reservation
26005 State Rte 9, Los Gatos, CA 95033
The turn for Chesebrough is directly across from a large turnout. If you are coming from the San Jose/ Saratoga route it is a sharp hairpin turn on the right hand side, so take it nice and slow!

Please be aware that this is a TENT CAMPING ONLY!

If you are unable to provide your own camping equipment we will do our best to get you the camping equipment you need. This will be done on a first come first serve basis! Please include this need in your RSVP.

If you have extra tents, sleeping bags or other camping supplies that you are willing to lend out please let us know. Loaning a extra tent will earn you 100 Goblin Stamps (write this down for me when you check in).

Bringing 4 NPC's with me. I know that at least 2 of them put that they would need a tent, but I think all 4 of them will. We are driving from Sacramento, so I'm hoping beyond all hope you will have enough tents for them.

Bringing 4 NPC's with me. I know that at least 2 of them put that they would need a tent, but I think all 4 of them will. We are driving from Sacramento, so I'm hoping beyond all hope you will have enough tents for them.

Do you happen to have an extra seat in your car for another Sacramento NPC, and perhaps enough room for a duffel bag as well? I'd be forever grateful and will chip in for gas if needed.

2 new NPC's here. We are bringing an extra tent. It's a 2-person backpacking tent, so really, it will fit one person, or 2 who don't mind serious intimacy. Full-sized airmattressd included.

Also, we will be bringing a canopy for some shade in the OOG area.

I'll have to look but I think I have extra tents that I can bring. Other wise I should think that if there are not enough tents then there will be sleeping space in tents.

Back