Mages Guild Meeting of New Acarthia - August 415

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Members of the Mages Guild of New Acarthia and applicants:

First of all, I'd like congratulate all of those that went to the Deaths Isles and were able to fight off the giant kraken that attacked our ships. Huzzah on obtaining the ink the creature. Hopefully now with some research we will be able to find a way to cheapen the cost of spell ink over time.

We will be meeting in the Mages Guildhall at 11 bells in the evening on Friday of the August 415 ducal gathering. This is a required meeting for all members and strongly recommended for any applicants. If you cannot attend, please present yourself at the guildhall at your earliest convenience for briefing on the information covered and to sign up for a shift.

If you are a new arrival to town and are interested in Celestial matters, please I urge you to stop by the meeting so that you can learn what the Mages Guild is all about.

At the meeting, the Mages Guild ward will be cast, and members will finalize their task rotation and shift assignments. We'll also discuss advancement, local events and news, task assignment, and members will have the opportunity to turn in reports on past tasks.

Lastly I hear that several new guildsmen may be invested at this gather. If you don't know, that means we will be throwing an investiture party to celebrate their advancement in the guild. Please bring something to share with all guild members.

By my hand,

Squire Kendrick Eisenhal
Thamaturge, N. Acarthia guildhall
Mages Guild of Acarthia

Back