Magic Item Rentals Available

Polare

Count
Good morning, folk of Tarndale and citizens of Andar!

I am happy to announce the formation of Greenbear Rentals. This is a mercantile organization run by myself which provides magical items for rent to those adventuring in the Valley of Ghosts.

All rental costs are per day, from memorization to memorization. Items may be rented for multiple days at a time.

For February, we have the following items available for rent:

Item: Necklace.
2 Life spells per day as per Expanded Enchantment
Arcane Armor sufficient to stop a Flame Bolt
1 Cloak Chaos per day (as per the carrier, not the more general Necromancy school).
All Earth. Rental cost: 4 gold per day.

Item: Small wooden disk.
1 Elemental Shield per day
1 Spell Shield per day
1 Poison Shield per day
3 Magic Armors per day, all as per Expanded Enchantment, all Earth.
Rental cost: 2.5 gold per day.
This item has been rented for February. It will be available for future rentals in other months.

Item: Wooden necklace.
1 Purify per day
5 Cure Light Wounds per day, all as per Expanded Enchantment.
1 Cloak Necromancy per day.
All Earth. Rental cost: 2.5 gold per day.

Item: Bow.
Most potent possible Reaver against Sarr (which works against the Corrupt).
Earth. This item has some additional requirements for rental; please contact Greenbear Rentals privately if you wish to inquire further. Rental cost: 5 gold per day.

Item: Belt. This plain black leather belt (fits approximately up to a 36" waist, though it is not necessary to actually wear to utilize its enchantments) has the following enchantments:
1 Ward per day (as per Expanded Enchantment)
Elemental Burst: Stone (same damage as a Lightning Storm) once per day
1 Cloak Necromancy per day
1 Cloak Alteration per day
1 Cloak Eldritch Force per day
Arcane Armor sufficient to stop a Flame Bolt
Protection Aura of the highest possible value
Spell Store (Celestial) 13. First renter gets it pre-loaded with 13 Disarm spells.
All Celestial. Rental cost: 8 gold per day.

All of the above items will be rented under Greenbear Rental's normal contract. This contract includes several standard clauses, most importantly dealing with potential loss of the item being rented. Should an item be lost, the renter has one additional weekend to attempt to locate the item during which they will pay standard rental cost. After that point, the residual value of the rental must be reimbursed to Greenbear Rentals if the item cannot be found. Note that some of our rental items have Item Recall rituals to help alleviate this issue. Contracts will be enforced by myself or a designated deputy.

If you would like to rent one of the above items, please contact myself directly.

Greenbear Rentals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.

If you are interested in brokering rentals through Greenbear Rentals, we would be happy to speak to you about providing our services.

Many thanks for your time!
-Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

Good afternoon!

While some of the items above have already been rented, there are two still available. If you inquire within the next 48 hours, the rental rate on both the small wooden disk and the wooden necklace listed above, formerly 6 gold, is reduced to 5 gold. To secure this rate you must submit a rental inquiry before Saturday at noon.

Many thanks for your time and consideration,
Lord Polare Lissenstine

Good evening, adventurers of Tarndale!

Greenbear Rentals is pleased to announce that we again have items for rental. These items are the same as previously; please see our posting above for more details. Contact me privately if you should have interest in any of these items.

Thank you for your time,
Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

Good day, folk of Andar and Tarndale!

I have heard that some Adventurers are heading off to scout farther in the valley this weekend. While I will sadly not be able to personally join you, I would be happy to extend our usual rental services if anyone is interested - I can set up a contract for you now and you can return the item after the scouting mission. As a special offer for this mission, we will be offering the following items from the above list at a lower cost:

Necklace with Life spells and Arcane Armor (see initial posting above); 4 gold for the day of the mission.

Small wooden disk with protective spells (see initial posting above); 2 gold for the day of the mission.

Wooden necklace with a Purify and five Cure Light Wounds (see initial posting above); 2 gold for the day of the mission.

Standard terms and conditions apply.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in renting one of our items.

Many thanks,
Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

Greenbear Rentals is happy to present new rentals for a meeting in Tarndale in just over a week's time. I have edited my original thoughts above; please review them for a listing of current stock.

-Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

Back