Magic Item Reprints

Elros

Minnesota Staff
Hello there folks! It's your friendly neighborhood logistics guy here.

We found out at season opener that a lot of us have older M.I. tags that were created after 2.0, but before we started doing stuff with the CMA, and thus, many of our tags dont have the "item number" that is necessary to pre-register them in the CMA, and very likely arent even registered in the CMA yet.

So! I am asking everybody who has a magic item tag that does not have an item number on it, to send me pictures of them, so I can start getting everybody updated tags that can be register in the CMA. The email to send them to is:
logistics.allianceMN@gmail.com

And just to clarify, the item number will be the complicated one "w1x9te5" or something along those lines. There is no official deadline for this, but as soon as possible is always appreciated. And as always, if you have questions, feel free to send us an email. Thank you everyone!

-Zach S.

Did you convert them originally?

you should have early 2.0 tags that kist need an update if i recall.

if my memory is correct i did nothing but i did have a talk with logistics at the first event and the person i talked to said he would take care of it, the tags i have i got when i was given the magic items so i'm not sure which rulebook version they belong to.

David Raatz

Did you convert them originally?

you should have early 2.0 tags that kist need an update if i recall.
I personally have not converted any of the old tags, but I can check with the powers that were before me to see if they have.

if my memory is correct i did nothing but i did have a talk with logistics at the first event and the person i talked to said he would take care of it, the tags i have i got when i was given the magic items so i'm not sure which rulebook version they belong to.

David Raatz
I will get your new tags printed off as long as you can send pictures of the temporary tags you brought to the event to the email above

I just thought of it, what i gave logistics at the July event was what i had copied from the orginal MI tags that i have, if you like i can give the tags to you at the August event.

David Raatz

Hello there folks! It's your friendly neighborhood logistics guy here.

We found out at season opener that a lot of us have older M.I. tags that were created after 2.0, but before we started doing stuff with the CMA, and thus, many of our tags dont have the "item number" that is necessary to pre-register them in the CMA, and very likely arent even registered in the CMA yet.

So! I am asking everybody who has a magic item tag that does not have an item number on it, to send me pictures of them, so I can start getting everybody updated tags that can be register in the CMA. The email to send them to is:
logistics.allianceMN@gmail.com

And just to clarify, the item number will be the complicated one "w1x9te5" or something along those lines. There is no official deadline for this, but as soon as possible is always appreciated. And as always, if you have questions, feel free to send us an email. Thank you everyone!

-Zach S.
I just sent 4 emails from my phone to logistics with pics. I hope it worked.

-Jen

Back