Magical Sword for Sale or Trade

Varen

Please Contact Me if interested. The item is a Plain Logsword with a Short Crossguard.

The weapon will follow you to all lands and will last for a period of two years shade a week.

It acts a a Damage Aura cast at the second level of strength with the following abilities:

Spellstrike Purify 2/day
Spellstrike Awaken 2/day

Spellstore 2 of Earth

The interesting flaw is that you may spellstrike whatever is spellstored into the sword as well as cast out of it.

My interest is in either raw gold, ritual scrolls within the lands of Caldaria, or some Rare Magical items. However other offers will be entertained.

Thank you,

High Mage Varen

I wish to clarify something in regards to the sword. The damage aura is at the 3rd level of difficulty. Providing 2 additional dagger blows to a fighters swing.

In addition this is not an auction. I will not provide bid updates to people. As I explained I will entertain trade offers. To further clarify I am looking for items that provide defensive abilities such as cloaks, banes, poison shields, and the like.

If you are interested and believe you can put together an offer feel free to make contact with me.

It has been a pleasure to talk to a few of you already.

Humbly,

Varen

Back