Magical Trinkets and wares!

Lurin

Duke
I have heard about the upcoming travels and with so many fine folks gathering in one area a traveling merchant like myself can't help but think this would be a fine time to get together. Look for my traveling wagon, I've found a bit of shelter in some grove, the native plant things, er forest folk I mean, have been accomodating. I've got fine talismans, wants, and even a few fine alchemical supplies for sale, I might even be willing to part with a very comprehensive alchemical recipe book for the right buyer...

- Gill Hoffner

Alchemy say you? I would very much like to both speak with you on the subject as well as inspect this script. I am Gabriel Di'Greoni, and look foreward to a meeting with you.
Cheer and blessings of the day
~Gabriel Di'Greoni

Goodman Gill Hoffner,
I am a merchant to of some small skill, and I have a number of wares that I am thinking about selling very soon. However if you think you might be interested in purchasing, or perhaps working out some sort of barter or trade deal for some of the items you have I could perhaps wait to sell the goods I am currently working with.

If however you are just interested in selling yourself I understand and will come only with coin to do business.

For the rest of the adventures,
As I said to the good merchant I am soon going to be selling off to other merchant contacts of mine at a very low price a stock of weapons and other various things, so if anyone is interested in some/any of the items bellow that I would be selling I could be happy to hold on to them for you and sell them to other adventures at a reduced price from market value at the coming gathering.

Weapons:
Two Handed Blunts, One Handed Blunts, Long Mage, Short Sword, Spears, Bows, Thrown Daggers, Dagger, and Arrows.
Other:
Paralysis Elixirs, Cause Damage Elixirs, Vorpal Coatings, Serious Vorpal Coating, Nausea Coating, and Cause Wounds Gas.

May your hunts be fruitful,
-Taloc

Taloc,

I am interested in your short sword as well as bow. I will seek you out when I make it to the gathering. If you wish to arrange price discussions, please feel free to send me a note. Also, another traveler in my group may also be interested in some weaponry.

Regards,
Haldaren

I myself am highly interesting in mystical powers, though I myself have no magical prowess, so I may be interested in these talismans and trinkets of which you speak, Gill. I have a few magical wares myself, but I'm always looking to collect more.

Also, if it wasn't too much of a burden, do you reckon you could teach me how to determine the wealth of objects? I myself am working on becoming more mercantile, you see, and it would be helpful I had the proper merchant skills.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Gandian,
I could definitely assist you if the merchant is busy with learning how to properly discern the value of various items. As well as the basics of developing a network of contacts to buy and sell just about anything to.

Haldaren,
I will reserve the short sword and bow to sell you, would you want a couple of quivers of arrows to go with those? I am sure we can work out an agreeable price in person, things are so much better that way. If you have another companion who wants some/any of the items I listed please have them decide what they would like me not to sell and inform me before the gathering. Otherwise I intend to sell whatever else before I arrive at this where the adventures will be.

-Taloc

Taloc,

I would like to purchase a couple of throwing daggers and a couple quivers of arrows if you'll have these goods in stock. We can discuss pricing when I arrive in a couple days time.

Wonko

Wonko,
I will keep a couple throwing daggers and a couple quivers of arrows for you as well. I look forward to doing business with you.

-Taloc

Goodman Hoffner,

It appears you will have quite the booming business on the morrow. I would also like to meet with you, and may be willing to purchase your remaining stock, as no one likes to travel with unsold merchandise if they can help it. If you wish to conduct your business within the shelter of the Falcon's Roost on the morrow you are welcome to it should the woods not be to your liking.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hopes Reach (Free Beer City)

Back