Maine?

Here is a theoretical question for people to ponder. IF (notice that it is a big if) there was an Alliance chapter in Maine would you be interested in PCing events, NPCing events, or assist with writing and running plot lines? If so how often?

The location in Maine would likely be 30 to 60 minutes north or west of Portland or up in Augusta which is about 90 minutes north of Portland.

This post is for informational purposes only.

Michael Hynes

I would definately NPC or PC as long as I am on the East coast. (summer months) That sounds like about 4 hours from my house which is certainly doable.

I'll NPC for you guys when I hit the east coast, but there are already a whole bunch of chapters within, like...fifty miles of each other in the counties of the greater state of New England. :D

As one who has driven often and frequently this summer between them all, they are not all within nearly 50 miles of each other... :?

I live in NH and so long as I continue to live here, would be willing to PC, NPC, write for, and whatever else for a Maine chapter. (So long as it didn't conflict with NH events :) )

~Joe

Well, from me thats any farther then HQ, and so long as there are showers, Id show up for 'what ever'. Thats if the mosquitoes done get me first.

Sorry, I know this one is kind of old. I just noticed it.

Mike,

I would definately PC a Maine chapter, and I can pretty much promise that I would regularly bring at least 4 more people with me, especially if you were involved in running it.

Gary

Back