Making an order ...

Good Day- I am working with one of my Advisors to make an order with a merchanting guild- and I need to make sure I am ordering the right things for our upcoming confrontation with the one called the Dark Valkyrie.

I am under the impression - the big things we will need defense and remedy for is Alchemy.
On that end I believe ordering a large amount of poison shields and a reasonable due to cost - amount of purifies will be good.
Anything else?

Also elemental attacks may be an issue - what should I order in quantity for those?

And if spirits cause issue - what for that?

I am a appreciative of any advice on what to order ... I know potions/ elixirs over scrolls as anyone can use those but should I get some scrolls?

Please correct any mistakes I have said if you know more than I.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Also elemental attacks may be an issue - what should I order in quantity for those?
Elemental shield potions to have one up to start, one for each member of the group. The big fix for Elemental Damage is just healing. Do we know the 'type' of elemental damage? If so, it's a lot easier to defend against a particular element.

-Gideon

Last edited:
Gideon,
It was a mix of different elements not one in particular. Other than that just be prepared for a serious fight.
Ardor Irani

While I haven't had a chance to visit your fine lands yet, It's on my list. If I may make a suggestion, you should add antidotes to your list. They cost about the same as a poison shield but you can be a bit more strategic in their use for what they counter, and they should counter just about anything you'll have tossed at you via alchemy.

-Kalith Toovir

If you have alchemical needs, I do my best to keep a solid stock. If you have a number in mind. I'll prepare today.

- Robin Scarlip
MWE Alchemical Researcher

Back