Making Custom Chibis

Hello everyone,

I'm here to see if anyone would have any interest in more personalized chibis of their characters down at the bottom in the signature. I know that the ones we've been using are the sort of one pose and one face types, and they have fairly limited amounts of item appearances.

Well, I've been getting more into the art of chibi-ification and such. I wanted to offer my services in creating truely customizable chibis for this here forum. Here's some flat, non-shaded examples from my recent auction of what I've done digitally, (the larger size is in my scraps on my FA account:)
1303676816.half.clawsofslash_three_kingdoms_warriors.jpg

Here's one I did for an art trade:
1304310121.half.clawsofslash_chibi_slayed_-_small.jpg

Also, yes, I can do humans, (this example uses my older method for linework:)
1301010419.half.clawsofslash_chibi-violet.jpg

Turnabout time is about a night... as long as it's a night I can work on it. Umm, as for price I haven't defined anything yet, but I believe $5 should be good enough. The price would include one full-size piece of the chibi, (maybe with a crude or flashy background,) and one smaller sized version of it for use on the forums.

All I'd need from someone who's interested is a picture of their character posed in the manner they want, (or a pose reference picture and a seperate picture of their character,) and of course any information of what you may want me to change about it, (or bits that are very important to it.)

Preferred payment method is PayPal.

The finished piece can be sent through email or PM, your choice.

Also, I think I'll let the first two people who post proper references get theirs for free.

How's that sound. Any questions?

Back