March 20th Day Faire PC/NPC list

Please let us know if you planning on attending this event. If you are PC'n, send in your pre-reg info and we will add you to the list. If you are NPC'n, just PM me to let me know you are attending and I will add you to the list.

PC's:

1. David Glaeser - Enan
2. Rob Ordiway - Rezzik
3. Cory Walker - Verdias
4. Amy Herald - Gwen
5. Dave Herald - Garoth
6. Ryan Welsh - Le'Serras Moondown
7. Cory Kaminski - Senrix
8. Jesse Smith - Marcena (still need char card sent from home chapter)

NPC's:

1. Matt B.
2. Beverly B.
3. Derek K.
4. Tory D.
5. James F.
6. Billy F.

I sent my info in a week ago :p I demand my name in lights! (Special thanks to Jesse for giving me a ride to the event again!)

Ill be there to NPC for sure

yo yo yo homie dog Le'Searras Moondown played by Ryan will be there!

Ill be there later in the day to NPC after i get off work

Unfortunantly I won't be able to make this event
I was in a car acident a few days back, I'm fine but i don't have a car. This men't I had to pick up extra shifts at work to help get a new one including working during the event. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next event

byersmatthew said:
Please let us know if you planning on attending this event. If you are PC'n, send in your pre-reg info and we will add you to the list. If you are NPC'n, just PM me to let me know you are attending and I will add you to the list.

Please don't forget this important part. The deadline for pre-reg's is midnight on Tuesday, March 16th. I must have your character card and all your tag information before that time!!!

Thank you,

Beverly
traverselog@peoplepc.com

If I'm the only PC is it to late to switch to my macho turtle fighter? :mrgreen: (I figure I'll be playing the turtle later this year, I'm just waiting for a chance to smuggle his stuff closer.)

Seriously folks I can attest to the pain of all the pc preregs coming in at once at the last minute, so lets get those in as soon as possible!

current list updated. Please, even if you missed the deadline, send a pre-reg or let us know you are coming to NPC. This way I know how many mouths need feeding. On that note, does anyone have a problem with Corned Beef? I will make something else to go along with if I know that there are people coming that do not care for it.

Matt

Sorry dident make it, was Amanda's B-day. Got some new blood coming out for the next event! Havent posted much recently, boath of my PCs got infected badly. Been takeing a wile to get my files backed up before Partition Deletion.

Miss you guys! Hope you've all had a fantastic event!

Back