Masquerade Masks from AST Masks

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey there, I'm Alexander! Some of you might know me as the Southern Minnesota logistics guy, but I also make custom leather masks! Rumor has it y'all are going to be having a masquerade in October, and I know there's a bit of time before that event, but I figured it's never too early to offer my services!

Check out www.astmasks.com and my AST Masks Facebook page for examples of my work and pricing (plus, Like the Facebook page if you'd like to see updates on my mask work)! All of my masks are designed by me, tooled by me, shaped by me, and painted by me. I might not be a super big professional, but I'm working on getting there.

If you are interested in having me make something for you (either an existing design I have or a new custom design), please contact me either here on the forums, at info@astmasks.com, or via a message to the Facebook page, and we can talk about making it happen!

Thanks,
~ Alexander

Oh, so sad, I just bought a leather mask from maskparade. =(

Hey everybody, I have an exciting update:

After a few recent experiments, I am pleased to announce that I am able to make some of my masks compatible with glasses! Here is an example of one of these new glasses-compatible masks!

The eye opening alterations change a little of the overall look of the mask, but a little alteration is better than no mask at all for our glasses-wearing friends out there. That said, glasses-compatible masks are now available for order!

Please note that not all of my designs are glasses-compatible (such as those with notable eye designs and those that flair out on the sides, since the stems of the glasses need to be able to go over the mask on the sides). My glasses-compatible masks are designed to fit most common-sized pairs of glasses, but notably larger glasses might not fit properly and may require specialized sizing prior to order.

So, if you are interested in ordering a mask (be it one of my existing designs, a new design, a mask for wearing with glasses, or a mask for without glasses), please contact me and I can get something made for you in time for your masquerade!

Thanks,
~ Alexander
www.astmasks.com
www.facebook.com/ASTMasks

Bless you, Alexander. :)

Trace "4 Eyes" Moriarty

PS; Alexander made the masks for ZiZi and Rhara

Back