master blacksmith taking orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Heya friends!

I am not sure if y'all remember me when I came ta visit. Im looking to trudge through the mists again fer the next gather. Ill be able to produce some wears at my forge in my homelands as well as my forge I bought in yer faire city. Since my visit I've learned alot focussing on making the steel sing at the strikes of my hammer upon and amoungst my people have been deemed a master of my craft. I'd like to help you all if I could but selling my wares at a fair price (you of course must provide the physical Rep). As a master smith I can produce a great deal but like all work it takes time. Hence why I invite orders to be placed by private messages. I ask and remind the following: all silvered weapons will require 15 silver coins to be smelted as part of payment. Also reinforced weapons will have a sizeable cost increase due to the nature of their creation
Special materials can be used upon request. I reserve the right to refuse work. If the steel does Not sing true when struck ill not force it.

Marcusagrim "Grim " Anvilstrike
The stormheart

Heya folks, producing a single staff so far. I have a forge in your town, so I've alot I can produce,silver, reinforce. From arrowheads ta armor I can produce what ya need. Just get ahold of me to work out pricing.

Grim
"We'll refit your armor in 30 seconds or your money back"
The Grim -forge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back