May Event favorite moments

I had alot of fun this event and it was great to see new faces and old.

Some of my favs, not in any order.

The look in Rob's eyes as I sent him out as a Kobold, the gleam of mischief ;)

The low level mod and the Goblins chasing round the tower. I still laugh myself silly over it.

Jehan and carrying the Storyteller, the weight of the world (literally) on your shoulders. Hopefully you didn't through your back out. :)

I will post more later, just had to through out a couple for the moment.

Matt

Naw Matt I didnt.... thought It was cool as hell trying to carry you while healing you. It felt more dire than just walking you into town would have.

The obsolute total 30 sec beatdown once Orthus made the magic elementals affectable by spells again....Hawt

Brining Orthus back.. and the spire and the 100% now what? of being stuck between a lifelong goal and a friend in need.

I liked the "what was that?" when I threw 100 elemental lightning at The storyteller.

Fighting the dang golem.... I am calling it the energizer golem cuz that fight just kept on going and going and going. Its rare I walk away from the first fight of the weekend with a sore jaw from calling out damage. :p

Sunrise chat with Cazik.

Paul

OMG did i hate having to stand there for 60 seconds refitting while they chased each other around that tower :p

setting the traps on that path and having Bane step on one :)

Tadron setting of the box trap while standing in the bog :)

and James calling every NPC Mark till he found the right Mark

I have to say that it was a blast to watch Garoth playing Whack-a-Mole with a bunch of undead!! :lol:
Gwen and the Keepers of the Horn ;) Some of the most memorable moments are when everyone is too tired to think straight.
TRAPS!! They're back! :twisted: Just the look on some faces, more than worth the effort.
Do we kill her or don't we? and Ahlana's decision!
Jehan, Lifestorm, and goblin gold!
Trolls! and dealing with the bog "That wouldn't have come with me." "That's true" sigh!
Amy's sack lunches! That made life so much easier!!
New and old friends!!!!!! So happy to see everyone!

I'm sure there are tons more but I am out of time. Thanks everyone for a great event!
Beverly

my most memorable moment was on my way to logisitics with Jehan and Yohon and barely surviving an encounter with the golem..then ultimately beating it. That got my blood up....BIG time.

I also enjoyed storming the CME,
Ribbons,
The Queen of Maladonia,
another dwarf PC ....Yeah!!!!
Goblingy
All things HoG
AWESOME to see BART out again.
Kneel Beforeme
Kneel and Bob
Paul calling my wife hawt and then asking my opinion about El
Verdias was cool RP to the max.
Riding a Gryphon!!!!!!!