May Event Favs

Heya Guys,

I am so tired my fingers are sore...

Thanks to plot, Matt, Bev, Derek, James, Meeker... you guys were all awesome all weekend.

Thanks to the NPCs- OMG there were too many of you to count and you came out with more energy than bunnies :p. You guys made this event a real challenge for all the players.

And to the PCs: Thanks, we often say the NPCs make or break the game but this weekend was really in the court of the PCs. Everyone was really good about being "in game" and the RP that resulted was really fantastic for me to see, be a part of, and sometimes victim of :). Shout outs go out to- Bob, Tadron, Milosh, Quilly, Gwen, Garoth, Ahlana and Rezzik... for some uncommonly fun things said and done throughout the weekend. Many of you guys I dont often get to RP with seriously and it was awesome to get some good time in.

Some Highlights: (no order)

All the Racial RP, my head was spinning by Saturday afternoon. The Highlights were Rezzik and the Stone Elf, Liddia and the Dark Elf, and of course... Romani Jehan.

The Sunday morning fight was scary, challenging, tactical, and very well paced, that mod was one of the best I have been on in TC ever.

Fastest Makeup Job EVER!- Ran into my cabin while we were all getting slaughered and put my makeup on in less than 1 minute. Came out about 2 minutes later and started kicking butt to save the Veil. The look on some of the NPCs face was priceless.

Trying to save just one dark dryad... Meeker, Matt, the fighting gave way to RP and that made it awesome.... I wish I could have succeeded but sometimes failures happen and that drives characters all the more.... PS I walked away with 5 body on the golem from that fight.

Plucking the Gryphon Feather.... and all the crap that came out of it for poor Neil. Ballsy sir, very.

Working with Garoth on Saturday nigth and burning all those prisons just getting us into position to attack the Mound.

All the RP with Tadron... "Give me your hand..." "No" - starts running- " Tadron is possesed" Ooops :D

The short Biata Stint=ouch

The Stew on Sat Night revived me from deadish to aliveish... Thanks Amy for the Fuds and Thanks to Dave for heating it up.

Overall, this was one of the toughest combat events we have had in a long time... and it was awesome because the RP didnt suffer from it but rather took off. This was an awesome start to the season and set expectations of awesome things to come out of TC this year. You guys are getting better and better and I can't wait to make it out again.

Paul

I would like to thank plot and all the NPCs. I had a blast.

My faves included:

Dark Elf Jehan

All the converstions with Garith and Tadron.

MWE STUFF yeah at last Liddia feels like she belongs, I see problems for Wayside.

Looking with Tax for the bunny babbies and walking all over kindgom come.

Working with Elle to try to break command on the dryad hoard thank you Matt for letting us try something crazy.

Amanda

It was an awesome event, especially for my first time up north with everyone.
Let's see...

-Running (not walking) all over kingdom come looking for the bunnies, and getting to learn where everything in the site was while doing so

-Playing tag with Quilly and fox mode Jehan

-Trying to save the last bunch of bunnies from the large mob of plant monsters, and seeing over a dozen NPCs waiting for us

-Tadron's comment about how bad it would look if we somehow rezzed while trying to save the bunny-kin... just before we got attacked by a necromancer

-Running screaming into the tavern while fleeing from a necromancer
-and the pack of wolves
-and the dryads who didn't want me grabbing those flowers
(Come to think of it... how did not rez after all that is still a mystery to me)

-The food :D I was a happy fox after brunch and dinner

Seamus

What a GREAT!!!! Event!!!!

Thank you everyone who made it possible. NPCs you rocked, thank you for our experienced NPCs for putting on a great game and the newer NPCs for putting some enthusiasm into the game. I was terrified multiple times.

I apologize for spending so much time in the bathroom, believe me... I did not want to be there with everything going on.

Neil - you are a blast, but I find myself acting silly when ever you are around. It was pretty fun, but not my normal stoic dwarven self.

Jehan - your race change RPs were amazing if not confusing. Great job, I was impressed. It was a blast to roll around with you all weekend, maybe this is the beggining of something bigger.

Bev - Thank you for all the RP, i really felt like I got a lot of attention this market day and appreciate it.

Matt - Thank you for the FOLDER of AWESOME!!! I really like how that worked. There was always something going for me and seemed to be the same for others.

Seamus - Great RP - who knew someone could love bunnies so much. Sorry, I gave you an in-game reaming about healing... hope you understand, it was just that - in game. out of game we are cool. actually, in-game i feel we are cool too. You did not rez because there are a LOT of really good healers that hang out in Traverse. Never be afraid to tip a healer for saving your bacon.

Hope you ladies did not mind Bob's flirtatious side, I figured that being in Veldrath forest should have a plucky effect on his libido. Thank you for RPing along and not smacking me in my face. I am open to physical roleplay though, so if I go too far in game you can smack me....if I go too far OOG please take me aside and just mention that you would prefer me to not include you.

TadRon - I lub you!!! Had a great time with you.

Gwen and Garoth - your tireless efforts are much appreciated. I am sorry about not being more helpful on Sunday, I was wiped out. The food was GREAT and as always please let me know if there is ANYTHING i can do to help out. $$ or physical labor or just taking a shift in the tavern.

Thank you to everyone who placed a bid in the auctions and to all those who allowed me to auction for them. It adds a whole new dimension to my game and presents me with many moral challenges that are UNIQUE to a merchant...which are AWESOME.

James - thanks for coming out, always great to see you. Hope to PC with you and Billy very soon.

1st 20 ritual item in TRAVERSE!!! that too is AWESOME.

great weekend all around, only area to work on is just getting some more experience for our newer NPCs and that will come with time.

Many thanks to all,
daver

Thank you everyone for a fun event. It was nice getting to know people better both in game and out. My favorites? If I have to pick... :

Seeing Matt lead everyone into a musical ritual. I would have never been able to get everyone to sing like that. It was truly a one of a kind larping experience.

I loved role playing with Jehan in all of his racial identities. Never thought you would part with the tail that easily.

Watching Elle go from the scared little girl I first met to a scion of her race.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... well those who know the rest will get it

A necromancer capturing me and the town saving me. Yet another reason for Rezzik to never go into ritual circles....

Finally understanding in game that necromancy is bad.

Helping a fox scavenger find rabbit wildkin even though my character had absolutely no invested interest in saving wabbits

A massive wave battle with a ton of NPC's and Rezzik being too afraid to go into the earth circle. I loved that battle. It has been a long time since I felt that into a combat.

Watching Tad rift away, and being indignant to be discluded only to rift as well

Watching His Majesty King Tad Ron's reaction when I got back....

Neil learning about wards....

Watching the aftermath of a Fox picking flowers

All in all. I just had fun. Thank you to everybody who came, the runners and the NPCs for doing such a great job and to all the PCs who truly were in character all weekend long.

Back