May Gathering Synopsis

I finally finished compiling my notes from the last gathering into a legible form. I apologize that it took so long. I will make them publicly available for the adventurers to read but I want to make it clear that this is just my notes and the important parts of the gathering from my perspective. It is by no means the definitive account of what happened nor is it meant to be a story with an ending and a moral.

If I made a gross error in my notes or omitted an important detail, please let me know so I can fix it and prevent misinformation from being spread.

Zen Mallowbrooks

Attachments

• 0_Zen's notes.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
The contact for the Moderate Coalition was named Athaken. They represent each faction with an armband - white for the Free Opportunity Union, gold for the Moderate Coalition, and blue for the Unifying Movement. Purple of course is the Royalists color of choice. Wearing any purple clothing will result in suspicion.

Great notes, Zen!!

Evodier wasn’t executed via the ritual used to slay the royal family and was slain before the royal family was slain and before the Capital was seized.

Will fill in more as I review notes with the knowledge that I have.
-Sergeant Roff Rallentine

I was not meaning that section to be in chronological order, rather just a statement of what happened. The royal family was ritually executed, from my understanding, and Evodier was destroyed via a ritual we think. If that sentence is confusing I'll change it but I don't really see the problem with it.

Zen Mallowbrooks

Back