May you continue to shine.

My thanks to you all for your valiant rescue. It has seldom been my pleasure to attend a more noble group of warriors. You skill and tenacity carried the day.

Though the world now lays weary upon my shoulders for a restfull nights sleep after 3 years ceasless conflict. I must remain vigilant to the people of my old lands. I will be performing resuctions for a time within my circle at the Manor in The Eternian Kingdom until all spirits which we together were able to rescue can again taste the sweetness of the material realm. This could not be possible without your actions.

I owe you mine, and my families thanks in our rescue.

Lord Sylvos Fallingstar
Duke of Wishel's Tree
Noble of The Leaf Crown
4th Fallingstar

Lord Fallingstar, Your return brings splendor and hope to the land. I would like know how fared my comrades from Caladore; one in particular, a human by the name of D, was rumoured to be among your number, does his spirit still persist?

On a separate note, if I can assist your homecoming, or help you reestablish your demense, in any way, feel free to call upon me. Hart hold you.

Master Dramthin Hartbsoon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Master Heartsboon,

The man in question currently awaits the restoration of his body he will be fine. "D" ,like all those you rescued, called upon his body and spirit dearly in battle and will no doubt ask for some time to piece together what is left of their life. This land comes as a shock to many and I will extend my hospitality to all those I can as they are revived from this ordeal.

Your kind offer is always apreciated, I will need to come speak to you soon after finishing this process and settling the victims... These lands have Waystones do they not? I can meet you at the Briarpass Waystone in a little less than 1 moons time.

My Gratitude,

Lord Sylvos

Back