"Me here." A message by a one 'Thousand Bones'

p.richard

Scholar
"Bones don't know what coming. He knows he coming to town with pink skins. He know not where road take him, but he know he needs a hut and fire and lots of..."

<At this moment, confused, the Orc calling himself "Thousand Bones" motions to his mouth with his hands. I explain to him the word "Eat" at which point he nods excitedly.>

"...Eat! Bones need eat. Pink skins and pointy ears don't like Bones much. They say he from "NON CYCLE-ABLE"... <I think he means Cyclical> ...Orc tribe, whatever that means, and that Bones don't play by the rules. Orcs have no rules. We make our own rules. But Bones isn't stupid. He know not to fight in town or with people in fancy clothes... unless they hurt Bones. If they hurt Bones or Bones' friends, I will hurt them."

<I ask Thousand Bones if he is done and he nods. But after a few moments he starts to speak again and tells me to write it down.>

"Bones not used to city living. How many metal disks do I need to bring to stay in room? How many metal disks for slab of meat and beer? Oh! And Bones needs better weapons. Clubs are good... Bones' clubs are the best... but Bones needs something with bigger bite into flesh. Swords maybe. Not many goblins and Orcs carry swords, so it is hard to get them. Bones heard you trade? Bones have lots of teeth he collects? And lots of bones too! Maybe we trade? Oh! And Bones can fight too. Fight really good. Bones will fight as trade! Not good at protecting. Good at killing though.

Thousand Bones"

<Typically I charge for my work as a scribe, but when I asked for payment, the Orc just left. He did mention something about your area. I do hope this letter gets to whomever he was intending it to.>

<Eric Andrews, esquire>

So... it seems the Sarr caught your tongue?

The name is Thousand Bones. Some of you know me. Others don't. I will be in your area at the beginning of the month to help you with some of your problems. Something about things blowing up or whatever. Sounds like a great and wonderful place for a Warrior like myself.

But first, I need stuff. I am in the market for two axes, a long sword and a shield. Also, I would like to purchase a ward for this gathering. Let me know if you can assist. If not, well, I will meet you on the battlefield as an ally to your cause.

What are we fighting anyways?

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye
Beef Eater/Harkonian Slayer

Back