Meadow Mountain Ranch info.

Laiyesta

Hello everyone. Jesse and I visited the site today and got information to cover some questions many of you have and I took a few pictures to help. Jesse will post more about the site but I'm going to post about tavern matters and the pics.

I have a very different kitchen this time and most important to some of you I have less space to store food. The walk in refrigerator is much smaller. I know that there are some of you that want to bring food that needs to stay cool, but I'm sorry to say that I will not have any extra space in the refrigerator. Larkspur have a building that you can keep coolers in though and it is large enough that we should not have problems. If you need to keep things cold for a medical reason I will help you out, but please get a hold of me as soon as you can.

As far as the tabins go, I have only one picture of the inside. Every tabin is the same inside and the picture is of just one side. They have two sets of bunks on each side for a total of eight people per tabin. Jesse will cover more about them. While the site is smaller it is still very nice and has a lot less hills to climb.

Inside[1].jpg Inside.
Larkspur[1].jpg larkspur.
Lyra[1].jpg Lyra.
Meekers[1].jpg Meekers.

Wooden bunks...

For some reasons, that makes me a happy kitty.

Jack, I think it was less about space in your fridge and more people were worried if there might be a place to stash whole coolers in the tavern. Out of the way but accessible. Thoughts?

Back