Meal time

Renner

Scout
Ladies and gentlemen,

My name is James Silverleaf, I have been asked to come cook for the up coming festivities at Daybreak Farms. Given the rustic settings of a farm, I will be setting up a grill. I will be bringing hand made burgers, corn on the cob, lemonade, sausages, maybe a salad, and an all around favorite of mine for gaming festivities, popcorn. If you have something that you wish to bring that I have not mentioned above, I would be happy to cook it for you for the small fee of 1 silver.

Burgers will be hand made, with garlic, salt, pepper, bacon, and another sauce or two added in and will be of good size. Tomatoes, onions, other fixings will be available.
Sausages will have the same fixing as the burgers made available if you wish.

Prices are as follows:
Glass of lemonade 1 silver
Bag of popcorn 2 silver
Corn on the cob 4 silver
Sausage 5 silver
Burger 5 silver
Or you can buy a package of your choice of burger or brat, a drink, corn on the cob, and bag of popcorn for 1 gold.

If you are interested, please send me a dream or messenger so I know how much stuff to pack. If you have any food allergies please also make a not of that in your message so I know as to make yours special for no extra fees.

James Silverleaf

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that the economy in that area is not as lively as the one I am used to. So for the benefit of the on goers of the festivities I will be adjusting prices a little for the economy that it is held in. The prices have been adjusted, please feel free to contact me about any ideas, concerns, or wishes on your food.

James Silverleaf

well well you can count me in for this one. I will be more then happy to drop a gold down for a meal such as this. hell I will buy 2 for me alone.

-Xavic

Ladies and Gentleman,

As it seems the weather has not been the best in this area, if the weather holds to rain and over cast I will be replacing the lemonade with tea and hot chocolate to keep everyone warm. Let me know if there is any rejections.

James SIlverleaf

Good Master Silverleaf,

I would love to have at a corn on the cob as well as a sausage on sunday with the possibility of more, I have quite the appetite.

Thank you much,

Yames Nelson

M'lord Silverleaf,

I would like to reserve a burger for this Sunday's events, I shall need every edge I can muster if I am to prevail against both Vanyal and Alavatar!

Taog O’ Treasaigh

Ladies and Gentleman,

In attempt to make sure I have everyone taken care of:

7 Meals for my Lord and guests
2 Meals for Master Xavic
1 Meal for Mistress Prashka
1 Meal for Master Spark
2 Sausages for Master Alavatar
1 Burger for Master Toag
1 Burger/Corn on the Cob for Master Yames
2 Burgers for Master Maven

I believe that I have kept everyone in order, if I have missed you for some reason please let me know.

James Silverleaf

Back