Meals

Renner

Scout
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I apologies that this is a bit last minute. But myself and my partner Little will be at the next gathering and we will be offering food.

We have a lot of people just decide to buy bulk meals. If you buy all meals up front, it will be 2.2 gold all meals.
The menu is as follows:
Friday:
Dinner will be slow cooked beef stew with dinner rolls.
Saturday:
Breakfast will be corn beef hash.
Lunch will be Brats/Polish sausages with thick fries on the side. There will be an all beef option for those who can not do Pork.
Dinner with be grilled steak, Sauteed Zucchini, and a bread option.
Sunday:
Breakfast will be yogurt with Granola and Fruit.

All meals will come with a drink.
Breakfasts will have orange juice or tea
Lunch will have Ice tea or ale.
And dinners will have wines or ales.

Thank you for your time,
James Silverleaf
Littleleaf Trading Co.

A couple of clarifications:

We will still sell meals individually for 4 silver a piece.

Saturday breakfast will be Corned Beef Hash with two eggs cooked to order as with last meet and two turkey sausage patties.

Little of the Littleleaf Trading Company

As always, I would be honored to dine under the Little Leaf meal plan. Sign me up for the weekend, my friends.
-Master Alcandar Northwind

Gentlemen, both your orders have been taken and accounted for. We hope our food lives up to your expectations.

James Silverleaf
LittleLeaf Trading Co.

It will be a pleasure feeding you both again, Tantarus and Commander Councilman Alcandar. As you have been such consistent customers, we've tried to direct some of our directions in menu to meet your needs. Thank you for your continued patronage! Tell your friends!

*slips a note in under the kitchen door*

Dear James and Little,

I would like to buy in on this food plan, and as a gesture of good faith to Demona, I will pay for her meals as well.

Respectfully,
Maxvell d'Irons

I will also sign up for the bulk meal plan. My brother Flynn may also be interested.

Will I be able to do a tea with dinner instead of the wine or ale? I tend to try to remain alert in the evening, and I would prefer this if it is possible.

Also, will either of you be interested in trading protectives towards the cost? I'd be happy to provide them at the double-production value of a potion of equivalent power, or 4 silver for a poison shield, for example.

-Zeth

Masters Zeth and Maxwell,

We look forward to serving you.

Also, Zeth, we would be happy to take production in trade, less so on protective spells because we find ourselves needing them far less than an adventurer would.

I will be partaking in the bulk meal plan.

Thank you,
Ashok

Master Ashok, your order has been taken.

Master Zeth, I am sure some arrangements can be made for your drink.

James Silverleaf
LittleLeaf Trading Co.

Little,

My family and I would like to purchase bulk meal plans for the weekend gathering. There will be a total of four of us.

Thank you very much,

Kiarra

Kiarra,

I believe you ordered a hot pot for one of your meals as well. Do you want to cut back one meal from each of the food plans? Or keep the full food plans and use the hot pot as a after battle celebration?

James Silverleaf
LittleLeaf Trading Co.

Master Zeth,

I apparently skipped by your question on drinks. Yes, you may substitute most any of the teas except a select couple for your drinks with meals.

Little and James,

I would like to order your meals for the weekend. Like Zeth, I would prefer tea with my meals instead of wine, if that's alright.

Thank you in advance,
Orin

Miss Orin, thank you for your patronage. We look forward to serving you!

Hey, Little, are any of the meals going to have fruit in them? I need to know before I eat so that I have appropriate... things... to do afterwards if it's the case.

Only Sunday's breakfast will have fruit in it and only if you choose to put it in there.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Company

Back