mediaevail meal

Janzin

Artisan
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in paying like 3 dollars for a packed meal of homemade bread cheese meat hard boiled eggs and dried fruit/ nuts? It is something I am interested in doing next season at the chapters I attend. I would post on the forum of the chapter I'm attending a few weeks before hand and would like people to let me know if they want it that event so I know how much to bring. I would bring extras for those who don't get on the forums regularly. The meal would come wrapped in a large cotton napkin so it looks very period. But before I do this I want to know if people would be interested in taking part of italso any requests or ideas for it.
Thank you!

I'd be down with that on the occasions I happen to be PCing at the same event you're attending. Most definitely! And if it's a case of the more who take you up on your offer the better, then I may while NPCing, too.

I fix travel bundles in the tavern for each event in NH. and they go over good because the players can take them with them.. So for an event that doesn't have a open tavern as much as we do it would be great.. be careful on the nuts though because of allergies. may be a baked potato or jerky of some kind. good luck

Back