Meeting of the Possibilities of Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakero303

[Looking for Harlequin, Garren and 'Corsair' Adeauw (SP)]

The third house, after it's ransacking, had been reorganized and cleaned up a bit. With a few refreshments, Karuna had asked if Harlequin, Garren and Adeauw would happen to meet him in the house in question for a small discussion. Dress in his white traditional clothes, in front of him when they came in was paper, a small pouch, vials and a table set with chairs.

Garridan enters the cabin, his face shrouded by his hood, and takes a seat.

Karuna gives him a nod as he enters and sits down. "how has your business been?" He asks politely.

"Good day Karuna, Business is goink vell, and after ze recent attacks I'm still alive. Zo beink resurrected is not so much fun. I vill need to improve my combat skills, as it seems dere is much conflict here. I did manage to procure a shield for ze next time, but vill definitely need to obtain some more armour as dyink is not so good. And zees Orcs hit pretty hard."

"I can agree with that haha. It is part of the reason I have summoned yourself and the two others; I was hoping to be of some assistance with the supplies and arms-while we will need to acquire the designs (aka phys rep) of the armors-provided that the possible deal I'll present interests you."

Anyting zat makes my life easier in combat or in obtaining ze supplies I need interests me greatly.

He smiles wryly then. "It is good to think on that. Since we are still awaiting all the same, I was thinking with the general discussion with yourself first then. Where do you plan to see yourself in the coming months of this expedition?"

Speaking as a Romani, I don't really have plans set out, I find I just flow with what happens, and go where my skills are most needed, or valuable if you catch my meaning.

"Ahh, don't we all wish the same." He laughed then. "For now, I myself am a man who likes to commit and invest to such talents. I was hoping then your services are for hire-I am a bit standard with the silver a month with benefits, but it goes along way later on."

"This vould likely vork for me", I am in need of steady income so that I can afford the new armor I have ordered from the smithy. In addition I might be able to use it to help me aquire some new skills that would aid in my scouting duties."

"Excellant!" Garnett grinned, nodding. "Though one curiousity; if I am not mistaken, out of us four, am I the only one of read and write? If so, I will need to think on how best to message you all."

"Yes, zat is a skill I very much need to learn.", says Garridan looking off a little saddened. "It makes life difficult as a scout not knowing vich messages to intercept".

"Well when you have time, you and I can go about it. I find it's useful enough to just circle which parts of a message to look at in interception-most of the time, you hear parts of the message verbal anyway."

"Zactly. We vill discuss this more in ze future. I imagine we'll have lots of dealings.

Harlequin sidles up beside the men and pulls out a chair.
"I hear word you are looking for me.... To what do I owe the pleasure?" she asks with a knowing grin.
She signals to the barkeep that she would like a drink

Garnett grins, handing her one of the drinks as she asks him for one, before nodding. "Aye, aye. Well you know me well enough I think Harlequin, but I was making sure if I'm making hiring of folks you know who you can put your back against should we have any flash-quick problems. I was hoping Adrow to make it as well, but it does seem he is busy-likely doing something fairly talented and very quick worded." He chuckles. He gestures to Garridan. "This is Garridan, now a shieldman by contract. There are a few things I wish to keep in a small tight group, and I think between myself, you, him and another we will be able to get those said things done in short order in the odd mission or two."

Harlequin nods and looks around. "That all sounds wonderfull but for the small inconvenience of my upcoming travels, indeed I had hoped to find you here to let you know I have decided to resume my quest to find my father. I had hoped to find some answers here but there is to much in the way to get a scent so I must move on. That and to stay in one place right now would do me no favor... but enough, I am to be away. Good luck here my friends I shall send word when I am able." She tips her head back and downs her drink, places the mug back on the table just so and stands. Picking up her bag Harlequin looks at the men seated at the table, "my friends, until next time." she flashes a grin showing her fangs, turns and walks out the door.

Karuna blinks, watching her leave with the sudden announcement and stands up. Stepping outside after excusing himself with Garridan, he says nothing short of a 'I'll come with for a bit, I had something to ask of you anyway." He walked alongside her, a touch of red on his ears but keeping tight lipped till it was just them two down the road. With a turn, he murmurs something at length, then something slips from his wrist and placed in her paw. ((PM))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back