Meeting this Friday Night

Lurin

Duke
Friends, as has become my habit I will once again be hosting a gathering at beginning of our upcoming market weekend. This meeting is designed to allow those with needs share them, and to get a gauge of who is in town. It is my hope that this meeting will be more Jovial than many in the recent past as we have ended a war. I note that I have heard a number of travelers coming to town that I have not seen in awhile, or have not met, it is my hope you will all attend.

I encourage you all to think of anything that should be know to the town, if it is something you would not care to be known as the source of, you may contact myself or a knight. I will keep your confidence because that is my trade, they will keep your confidence because that is their duty, although any of us cannot promise inaction if the information is dire.

As always I will note that I am not nobility, I hold no official station that could compel your attendance, and as such any attendance, or participation is voluntary, but previous meetings have proven productive and I hope you will all be there if you can.

- Enan Bluewater.

There are some topics that need to be discussed on Friday evening. As Enan has stated no one has to attend but, it is for the best if everyone who can attend do so. Many things are yet to be resolved and progress has been made on others. This Friday will be the time to share information and update each other. If anyone has anything specific that they would like to share please do so on Friday. I have heard rumors of Yetis and other strange events. This is the time and place to share.

Furthermore, I would like to go over what happened last market day, specifically dealing with the Shadow, Light and Darkness. I would like to speak with Lilly, Regan, and BadWolf before the meeting starts if possible. If there are any questions please feel free to get in contact with me.

Sera FallingStar

This meeting is just what I need... A crash course on the happenings here in Wayside. I will certainly be attending. What time were you planning on starting this meeting, Enan?

-Banradi

We try to hold it as soon as possible in each gathering, although at times it's been delayed.

-Enan

Lily will not be in attendence
-Hunter Davion

I dhink Panda am be dhere, but res' of Forest Edge be taking the relaxing route t'rough some nice forest. We should be gett'n dhere at 'bout 9 to 10 bells past da Sun's zenit'.

-Hengin the Unforgiven

Myself and my ex-apprentice Valandra will also not be in attendance.
On a side note. If anyone has seen my wedding ring, I'm offering a reward. It was stolen by Goren last market. It is a simple silver two band ring.
Thank you in advance,

Foss

Back