Melee Meeting - 10 Bells, Friday July 18th, 414 - Greenwood Circle

Eadar

Artisan
"The roots of progress must be planted to taste the sweet of the fruit borne."

Greetings,

This is an invitation to those whom practice Melee skills, would like to learn Melee skills, sell Melee items, or even have a general interest in Melee. The meeting will take place at 10 bells, the night of July 18th, 414, at the Greenwood Circle central area in New Acarthia.

We plan to discuss the following:
-Skill exchange
-Tutorship
-The Tath Fighting School
-Exchange, sale, or requests for exchange or sale of needed items
-Providing defense for the Mage & Healer Guild Meetings at 11 bells.

This is not sponsored by anyone, nor official, in any capacity at this time. Any and all are welcome.

If you cannot attend the meeting but have interest in the above or beyond, please reach out to myself and I will ensure your needs are addressed.

Thank you,
Frank
Squire in service to Sir Eldred Morningtide of Tiatar

Last edited:
If Kendrick says I'll be there, I'll be there.

Parzivel,

If you or your brother do not wish the opportunity to introduce your school, I can remove it from the agenda.

Frank

Squire Frank,

Thank you very much for putting this together. I have been out of contact traveling throughout Rivervale this past month and have not had a chance to talk much with my brother (or anyone else for that matter). I believe I have a mages guild meeting at that time so most likely I cannot attend. I didn't want to speak for my brother without talking to him first. I'll talk to him this week and get back to you.

Thank you,

Kendrick

Kendrick,

This is directly an hour ahead of the Mage Guild Meeting, unless their time frame has shifted this month. If so, I plan to shift this accordingly to be an hour before the Mage & Healer's guilds meetings.

Again, it seemed prudent to give you and your brother an opportunity to get your School idea out there to a group whom should be interested. I know that I am. No pushing meant, and no harm no foul if you two do not want to utilize this meeting.

Frank

Squire Frank,

I just got a letter back from my brother. It looks like both of us will be at the meeting (he at the very least) and we'd love to talk about the Tath Fighter's School. Please keep us on the agenda.

Thank you,

Kendrick

Back