Memberships 2013

Noni

Artisan
As we start getting ramped up for the 2013 season, I want to give everyone a heads up on when their membership to South Michigan will be due. Memberships for 2013 will stay the same price at $15 per person for a year.

Here is a list of everyone who is currently up to date on their membership and when they will be due to renew. If you have paid your membership and do not see your last name on the list please email Brigit at Somilogistics@gmail.com and/or myself at Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com

K. Andary 11/13
Bastin 6/14
B. Bender 7/14
G. Bonder 9/13
P. Bonder 9/13
J. Brown 7/14
Bosworth 8/13
Castleman 6/13
B. Convery 6/14
J. Convery 6/13
R.Dautovski- 3/14
R. Davis 4/14
J. Dort 6/14
Feigenheiner
Ferrara 6/14
B. Fleming 6/13
D. Fleming 6/14
Foisy
Gilshire 12/13
Hachigian 6/14
Hopper 6/13
Ingebrigtsen 12/13
B. Martin 12/13
G. Marvel
Menotti 12/13
Miller 8/13
Montayne 3/14
A. Mungo 4/14
Nickles 8/13
Nordby 3/14
Palmieri 8/13
Rase 8/13
E. Ryan 4/14
Reagan 8/13
Sartor 6/13
Schaffer 12/13
A. Velderman 7/14
A. Verzwyvelt 9/13
D. Verzwyvelt 9/13
W. Walker 6/13
Z. Walker 8/13
T. Wilson 5/14
West 8/13

All Players, Staff, and NPCs must have a membership in South Michigan if you have a character housed in our database. You may pay for your membership at events or you can send us a check or money order. Email me at: Allliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com if you would like our address to pay by mail.

You can also pay by Paypal to: Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com
Please include a $2.00 processing fee for all Paypal transactions to cover transaction costs.

Membership Prices:
1 Year: $15

New Players: First 3 months are free!

South Michigan does not require players traveling from other chapters to pay for a membership. However, if you would like to receive monthly blankets or Goblin blankets for an out of chapter character for missed events from South Michigan, you must have a current membership South Michigan.

Hello,
I am looking at coming out some time this year. I used to play at the Ohio chapter but i haven't larped in a few years. i am trying to get my character card sent over.

Blaine

Blaine,

We'll keep our eyes open for your character card! I you would like to have us house your card in our database, you will have to have an updated membership. However, if you have it housed elsewhere and just plan to have it sent for an event you will not need to have a membership in South Michigan. You can email me at alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com or Brigit at somilogistics@gmail.com if you have any questions or just want to touch base with us.

Paul,
Our Paypal is Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com

Hello South Michigan players,
As of today, any person not up to date on his/her membership has been removed from the monthly blanket list. Please make sure your membership is paid on time in order to continue receiving monthly blankets.

Corrections to the list
A. Feigenheimer 6/14
G. Marvel 6/13

Thank you.

Back