Memberships 2014

Banradi

Adept
Now that I've had a week or two to get used to the database, I figured that I would go through and see who all had current memberships in SoMi. Memberships will still be $15 for the 2014 season.

Below is the list of people with active memberships (in alphabetical order), as well as when they will expire. If you have paid your membership and do not see your name on this list, please email me at somilogistics@gmail.com and/or Alison at alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com

T. Andary – 10/15
TC Bastin – 6/15
B. Convery – 6/15
J. Convery – 9/15
Richard Davis – 5/15
B. Despard – 8/15
A. Feigenheimer – 6/15
M. Ferrara – 6/15
R. Fosmoen - 6/15
T. Gilshire – 12/15
I. Harrus – 7/15
C. Ingebrigtsen – 12/15
J. Leino – 8/15
D. Mackool – 6/15
S. Mancuso – 9/15
B. Martin – 4/15
R. Mauss – 7/15
T. McCauley – 4/15
A. Miller – 8/14
A. Montayne – 6/15
M. Nordby – 6/15
I. Palmieri – 8/15
C. Papow – 4/15
G. Papow – 4/15
B. Shannon – 3/15
C. Schaffer – 12/15
K. Schmelz – 3/16
T. Smith – 3/15
D. Sturn – 5/15
I. Sturn – 5/15
A. Thornton – 8/15
A. Verzwyvelt – 9/15
W. Walker – 12/15
Z. Walker – 6/15
K. Yi – 6/15

All Players, Staff, and NPCs must have a membership in South Michigan if you have a character housed in our database. You may pay for your membership at events or you can send us a check or money order. Email Alison at: allliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com if you would like to pay by mail.

You can also pay by PayPal to: alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com
Please include a $2.00 processing fee for all PayPal transactions to cover transaction costs.

Membership Prices:
1 Year: $15
New Players: First 3 months are free!

Memberships are important so that you can get monthly blankets on a character of your choice. Pay your membership soon so that you can start earning experience before our next event!

Players traveling from other chapters do not need to pay for a membership, but if you would like to blanket an out-of-chapter character for missed events from South Michigan, you must have a current membership.

Last edited:
I accept hugs, but unfortunately not as payment... It's difficult trying to determine an exact hug to dollar conversion rate! I'll let you know if I figure it out though. :)

ugh, i know, its the emergence of the european hug'o, and now with bithug coming into the picture the market is all over the place.

If your name is on the list below, that means that your membership expires at the end of this month! Why should you renew? If you pay for membership, you can keep earning monthly blankets! As a reminder, a membership costs $15 for the year. If you're coming to our next event, you can pay for membership then. Otherwise, you can pay via PayPal to alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com (please include a $2.00 processing fee to cover transaction costs) or email our GM Alison at allliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com if you would like to pay by mail.

TC Bastin
B. Convery
J. Dort
A. Feigenheimer
M. Ferrara
D. Fleming
S. Hachigian
A. Montayne
M. Nordby
S. Skronek
K. Yi

Last edited:
I'm planning on coming down for the august event, but would I count as a new player membership-wise, or is it based on being new to the game rather than individual chapters?

Since you're coming from a different chapter, you do not need to pay membership to come and play our game. Membership is only required if you would like to Pay-no-Play our events, or if you ever decide to change your home chapter to SoMi. New players are those who have never played Alliance before.

Oh, cool! Looking forward to playing with you guys! By the way, do you have a piano there?

It'll be good to see you! No luck on the piano though. It's a shame... I've heard you're quite good! :)

Last edited:
Back