Menu for May's event.

Laiyesta

Here is the menu for the May event.

I want to make sure everyone with special dietary needs knows that I do have some alternative items available. I do not know automatically who has purchased the meal plan and has special dietary needs, so please, as for other options, if you cannot have what is on the menu, please let me know so I can work something out for you. I am keeping track of who has what needs, so if you have already given me the detailed account, just a heads-up that you will be having the meal plan is enough, you won't have to tell me the whole thing over again. If you have not told me about any special needs beforehand, I likely won’t have other options available for you at the last minute. I don't bite, so if you are interested in the meal plan but concerned about being able to enjoy it safely, drop me a line.

Breakfast: both breakfasts will have hash browns, fruit and porridge like last time.
1st breakfast: Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and a meat of some breakfast-y sort (bacon, ham, sausage, etc.)
2nd breakfast: Quiche (Type depends on what is fresh) and, again. meat of some breakfast-y sort.

Dinner:
French onion soup
Pot-roast
Vegetables
Potatoes
Dessert: A berry dish of some sort (Type depends on what is fresh).

Always: fruit, such as cut melon and apples for eating out of hand, possibly other similar snacks, depending on what special goodies are discovered during the provisioning trip.

Edit: Forgot to include some details.

Last edited:
Looks good Jack!

Back