Merchants in the Area

jwconvery

Spellsword
Greetings,
Compiling a list of merchants in the area so adventurers can find things they need. Obviously this list is incomplete in both available merchants and prices of merchants we know about. Please respond with new information.

Adventurers: Shop with them first, if available

Robin Scarlip: Master Alchemist, alchemical researcher. Sells base alchemy for two times production, and his non-standard stuff for four times production. He has replied below, if you'd like to send him a direct dreaming.

Non-Adventurers

Hawok: High Ogre. Travelling merchant first seen in the North. Looking to expand his network. Seems to be able to find most things. Sells Mana for 1 gold a piece. He was able to get local Ritual Scrolls. Unsure of his price on production items.

Merchant Mayweather: Located in the duchy of Thorncryf. Member of a larger band of merchants called, Jainimin's Trading Company. Has brought magic item to sell before, prices are very reasonable for local items. His crafters are able to make specialized production items, including 9th level scrolls and potions, and many unique items. The trading company seems to be willing to share secrets for those skilled crafters that join the group. Base production items seem to be six times cost to make, potential discounts for larger orders.

Lucky: Located in Old Capital City. Seems to be a general merchant. Prices are not confirmed.

Academy of Arcane Arts: Mostly a mystery right now. Prices certainly vary from member to non-member, potentially not even selling to non-members. Known for all things magical and unique.

Planar Markets: The Plane of Water and the Plane of Ooze have markets on them. These are planes where it is not directly or overly threatening to most travelers. Other planes require you to survive on them for extended periods of time, and as a result do not have "markets". You may be able to track down an elemental to do business with you in the city, or perhaps harvest valuable resources, however these are quite vast. Reachable through the network. Prices not confirmed.

Slade: Specific merchant supposedly only attending the Bazaar on the Plane of Water during the solstice. Producer of rare armors. Price not confirmed.

The Bazaar: This is in what can only be guessed as a pocket plane of existence. It is the place that things go when they are lost. Requires you to cross a very difficult stretch of area that requires a decently sized group of adventurers to succeed. Prices vary once you arrive. Reachable through the network.

We are still looking for a merchant who sells reasonably priced non-alchemy production items, something around two times the cost to make, even if it requires a bulk order.
We are also looking for any Merchant that sells disposable magic items, that have a particular number of uses.
We also need a merchant who buys magic items. It would make things easier to divide up if we knew an unwanted item would be worth 10 gold to Margyle the Magic Man.

-Gideon

Please respond below if you have more information and I'll try to keep the list up to date.

Last edited:
The merchant bazaar on the plane of water tends to have many merchants selling many things. While I never had the chance to actually meet him, I heard from the merchants there that a skilled rare armorsmith visits during the solstice. He goes by the name of Slade and may be worth your time if you need some armor you can't normally get. I was pointed his way while trying to find a way to protect against elements and poisons before, however it has been more than a year since I heard about him.

Ardos Irani

Gideon,

Here are a few other merchants that may be useful:

The Bazaar:
This is in what can only be guessed as a pocket plane of existence. It is the place that things go when they are lost. Requires you to cross a very difficult stretch of area that requires a decently sized group of adventurers to succeed. Prices vary once you arrive. Reachable through the network.

Planar Markets: The Plane of Water and the Plane of Ooze have markets on them. These are planes where it is not directly or overly threatening to most travelers. Other planes require you to survive on them for extended periods of time, and as a result do not have "markets". You may be able to track down an elemental to do business with you in the city, or perhaps harvest valuable resources, however these are quite varied. Reachable through the network.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

I myself am a producer. Alchemy. I can do double production cost on standard alchemical effects, quadruple on non-standard.

I'm even able to fill most short notice orders as well.

- Robin Scarlip
MWE Alchemist/Researcher

Back