Merchant's Row Menu

Greetings Friends!

We of Merchant's Row are a cooperative of purveyors from both Evodia and spheres beyond the mists such as Rathfall and Gavaria. We are excited to offer our wide variety of provisions, libations, and wares to you all from our collective of various shoppes!

You can visit our booths set up in the market space, or I, Housemother Adlao, will be at your service to wait on you in the Tavern and other resting areas. Please feel free to place an order with me for any of our lovely snacks and beverages at reasonable prices! I will have printed Menus for you to make your selection, and I will bring the treats to your chair, table or room.

We hope you enjoy the delicious Café offerings from Squire Aicha's Memory Bakery, the energizing Refreshments from The Tilted Banner, and the savory Bites from the OPH's Gloaming Rose. We'll see you at The Party!

With great care,

Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

M-Row offerings (1).png

Oh snacks! These are foods I haven't tried so I'm gonna have some. I'll deffinetly have a Musubi at some point! Can I pay in cool rocks and acrons? I understand if you just want gold though.

-Bud

Back