Merchants taking requests for Masquerade Ball

Fredrick Z

*Flyer Posted on the Tavern Board and being read aloud around town.*

Do you not have time to go shopping for the masquerade? Do you want something but don't know where to get it? Do you want to improve your Corso's for the night? Your local merchants guild is here to help! We are taking requests and will have items at the ball for purchase of rent. Makeup assistance is also available.

Reach out to Fredrick for a formal request.

Fredrick,

I admit I am conflicted on this matter. On the one hand, I applaud the encouragement of the general adventurer population of Dragonhold in establishing a higher standard of dress and decorum - especially at formal events and in the company of nobility. On the other, I am puzzled at the use of my name as a standardized unit of measurement. I wonder, is it flattery or mockery? Both would be unseemly for a gentleman, though to varying degrees. On the other other hand, if folk are willing to pay coin in exchange for materiel and/or counsel on fashion, then as an Umbrasan I would view it my solemn duty to take it (whatever the intent) as a compliment - as well as my own share of the proceeds, of course.

Your humble servant,
A.C.

Back