Merchants to visit while I'm in the area?

Cúangol

Artisan
Hi,

I'll be visiting your area for the last half of May, and just pre-regged for the May 31-June 2nd event (anyone able to loan me a longsword [or longbow] and shortsword phys rep? ).

I'm always looking for (OOG, usually) merchants/crafters that sell LARP type stuff. Are there any shops in the Bay Area? Or are there crafters that bring stuff to the game site? I'm planning a second character and need to start picking out garb...

Patrick from the East Coast

P.S: I put a carpooling posting up about getting a ride from Berekeley on the 31st and/or to the San Fran airport on the 2nd. If you can, I'll pay for your gas and/or dinner :)

Got a list of the things you're looking to pick up?

Do you mean there's lots of options in the area?

How about:
- boots
- wand
- scroll holder
- wizard robes (not loose - I don't want them to catch packets...) in blue or red with lots of pockets. Something which a wealthy hobling might wear, so a little fancy/showy.
- elf hat (maybe leather for armor points) and maybe a hat suitable for a mage (but not one of those silly pointy wizard's hats).
- hobling sideburns (I have some facial hair, so I'm looking for ideas for "bushy sideburns"
- other hobling or elf garb

Thanks for suggestions!
Patrick

Well, if you're in town for more than just our event, over memorial weekend we have what we like to call Con-splosion. There's 4 conventions running that weekend: Fanime, Clockwerk Alchemy, Kublacon, and Baycon... all with dealer rooms where you could pick up just about anything on your list except the side burns.

Wow!

I am in town the previous two weeks, but it looks like I'll be out river kayaking and camping Memorial Day weekend. Does it run Sat thru Monday?

Thanks,
Patrick

All of the cons open on Friday and close on Monday.

Back