Merchants Wanted

Dr_Chill

Fighter

I am seeking the services of a merchant as I wish to purchase scrolls from you! I may also be in the market for potions as well depending on the type. If you have any scrolls or potions to sell, I am looking to buy.

May the Light guide you and may Shadow guard your path.

Arcanist Dure'dhel

Wot kind 'o scrolls? I've got some bat'le magic I'd be willin' t' part with, nothin' formal though. As t' potions my stores ain't great at the moment. If you or anyone else are wantin' t' buy some of those kind of scrolls just let me know. I''m most likely t' be found at the tavern.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Miss Sharp,

I am indeed seeking battle magic scrolls and would be glad to peruse your wares, will you be at the gathering in one-day's time?

Arcanist Dure'dhel

Young Master,

I have hundreds of battle magic scrolls and many potions. Just give me a list of what you want and how much and I am happy to send a caravan to you. My standard charge is 1.5x cost. I am happy to work through my dwarven brother Thorador or deal directly. Please just let me know.

Many blessings,
BtB

I am still seeking to purchase battle magic scrolls. In addition, I am looking to purchase pyrotis for the good of the town. If you have any let me know.

Arcanist Dure'dhel

Dr_Chill said:

I am still seeking to purchase battle magic scrolls. In addition, I am looking to purchase pyrotis for the good of the town. If you have any let me know.

Arcanist Dure'dhel

My offer from before still stands.

Many blessings,
BtB

Back