Missed Sunday and want to know what happened.

Jevedor

Fighter
New Hampshire Staff
Crossroads Staff
I had to leave early Sunday morning so I missed everything that happened that day. I would really appreciate it people would give me a basic idea of the last day. I know im a npc and plot doesn't affect me directly but i like to knowing whats going on. thanks.

The vampires came in on Sunday to have afternoon tea with Glorianna, in which they decided to put aside their differences with hugs and crumpets.

Just for reference, Lochabar likes sugar and cream in his tea with just a drop of virgin's blood.

you know I was really surprised by scott's decision with this plotline. I honestly expected more battle and less tea. but the crumpets were delicious and the hugs made me smile :D

I just wish someone had honey, I was disappointed. Vampires like honey.

aara said:
I just wish someone had honey, I was disappointed. Vampires like honey.

Yesss! Now we know Arienne and pooh bear = synonymous. You have dug your own grave, Empress! :lol:

... I hate you.... :p

Wow...I think I suddenly magically moved up on Arienne's Obliterate until Permanently dead list.

hmm..I wonder if vampire ash tastes like bacon bits...

Seriously though Kel, thanks for being an awesome sport this weekend. That's going to go down as one of my alltime favorite curses, right along with Natasha's "Are you done?" *remove remove remove* *curse curse curse*.

-Ali

I just liked Kelly's OOG remark to Erica:

"Say goodbye to the Wyndancers!"

Back