Mod Day Slots and Sign-ups

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks, here is what I have so far:

Slots:
10-12 : Rivervale- Trace, Amy S., Eric S., Vincent, Chris G., Mike P., Mark Hoge (7)
12-2: Scions- William Haddon, Billy Dodge, Idzard Veldhuis, Jeff Loats, Jordan Jennings, Liz Newslice, Jennifer Thompson, Shane Proctor (8)
2:30-4:30: Tiatar- Ray Bruels III, Zack B., Juliet, Nancy Sterling, Erik Peticolas, Kat Oviatt, Casey Yeager, Conor S. (8)
4:30-6:30: Warchester- Cory, John S., Alyson E., Josh Lee, Nathan Jones, Jack Reed, Alex. M (7)
6:30-8:30: Ian M., Mark R., Bobby, John A., Mac, Briannon, Alex Smith (7)

Concurrent Slot: 1-3: Available for randoms, stragglers, and mini teams! We are going to relax the number a bit so when you sign up, let us know it is for the extra slot 1-3
1-3: Porch, Briana, Jim, Cassie, Leora, Keith Gold, Madeline Overly, Tyler Thompson, Jessika Robinson, Matt Wallenburg, Ian Edmiston, Mike Messmer, Robert Quick (13)

Last edited:
From the Original EMAIL:
His Excellency, Baron Eldred Morningtide, in his capacity as Her Grace's Ambassador, has officially requested that adventurers aid him in his endeavor to travel to Garthok and there seek the aid of the noble race of High Ogres. It is his wish to inform the various tribes of their ancient agreement to be stewards of the land and defend against necromancy as their ancestors have promised to do. It is his hope that with their aid, we can crush the threats of necromancy that face us and help free the forests of any corruption. With their lands far to the north, we are hoping that some of the tribes can be convinced to travel southward to aid us in the coming year. At this time, small adventuring teams are requested to answer the summons and head to Garthok with Baron Morningtide.

(OOG- Adventuring teams will be no more than 6-8 people max. We are going to offer the following "slots"-
Slot 1- 10am to noon,
Slot 2- 12-2,
Lunch for NPCs - 2-2:30,
Slot 3- 2:30-4:30
Slot 4- 4:30-6:30
Slot 5- 6:30-8:30
The price for the module is $20 and DOES NOT include food. NPCs are always free to play and I will be providing sandwiches. PCs- Please eat before you arrive. Feel free to form your teams on your own and then register with me via emailAllianceDen@gmail.com to let me know which slot you are taking. First come, first serve. I.e.- pay to play and then send the email requesting your team's slot. I will post to the forums and FB page which groups are signed up for which spots. By the different nature of this event, ALL players MUST pre-reg for this event. Failure to pre-reg means we will not have your character card/player info available at the door and you will be turned away. :-( Can't get on a team? New Player? No problem! We need NPCs! NPC the full day and you will receive the same XP as if you had played, 60 GS, and a pick from a mysterious grab bag o goodies! Please arrive at least 45 min early so you have time to get into costume, at your car, and grab tags and do logistics. Logistics will be in the kitchen so you don't disturb the group going through the module. If you are a makeup race and need the sink, please white headband it, and go quietly into the restroom. Once your module is over, you may feel free to linger to finish RPing with your group. Do not expect anything from plot or NPC camp though. This is not a Faire day. This is a module day. Some of the intros to the modules might be similar, so please do not interact with any "hooks" or encounters when your group is finished. If you have any questions, please email me at AllianceDen@gmail.com

JUST ADDED: IF we have overflow of people interested and too many unaligned people who can't form some type of team, we will open up another slot to run Concurrently at a 1pm-3pm window... but ONLY if the other slots are already filled up. This slot will allow more than 8 if it is called for. We would rather not turn people away if the interest is there and the resources can handle it. :)

Thx!
Hope to see you all there!
-Jesse

Last edited:
1-3: Porch, Briana, Jim, Cassie, Leora, Keith Gold, Madeline Overly, Tyler Thompson, Jessika Robinson, Matt Wallenburg (10)

Ian Edmiston?

Ian Edmiston is in the 1-3 slot with us.

I think were just missing Mike Messmer for that group and were set.

Carpooling offer: I will have room for 2 in my vehicle. I'm coming from Castle Rock, so I'd prefer people west of/near I25, and south of/near I70 (IE: If you live way up in Broomfield, probably not going to happen).

Back seat is pretty big, but as you can imagine the driver's seat is moved all the way back, so the seat behind mine is lacking in leg room.

Hit me up here, on facebook, slack chat, or gtalk/gmail: (thomty@gmail.com)

Back