Monster Camp the Moive

Seabass

Scholar
Monster Camp is a documentary about Nero Alliance out in Seattle. This was done several years ago when I was present. I'm sad to say I moved a week before filming began so I only show up for a fast second in the trailer and pretty much no where else. The documentary is well received by critics and it was pretty good in my opinion. Several people might recognize the chapter owner Shane. I brought him around for a weekend last year on his way out to live in NJ now.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/monstercamp/trailer/

Just thought this was interesting. If you do watch I am the guy that tries to interrupt the "Moth" (and my bandanna falls in my face some) and I am the guy that tosses the potion really fast in a quick clip. There was my 1.3 seconds of fame.

Cheers

Do you know when it will be out on video, or playing somewhere close?

It is out... MY GM has a copy.. I'll see if hell let me loan it to you at the July event.

Paul

My wife emailed them just last week....they are looking to maybe get it out this fall. :cool:

I have a copy if any one wants to see it. I feel that it focuses a bit too much on the OOG Emo crap that happens in the chapter rather than enough on the game it self. However I am not go into it all of course but you would see what I mean. If you live around here I would be happy to loan it out.

Pyro727 said:
My wife emailed them just last week....they are looking to maybe get it out this fall. :cool:

Robbie,

Remind me closer to the July event, and I can loan you my copy...

Rob

Back